Cat's Claw Capsules by ZeinPharma ®
What is only slowly being discovered in this country as a medicinal plant has a centuries-long tradition in large parts of South and Latin America: the cat's claw. The liana-like tropical plant has the botanical name Uncaria tomentosa. The Indians of the Peruvian rainforest have valued the cat's claw for centuries and used it primarily as a variable medicinal plant. With their help, they have always cured all kinds of health problems - both external and internal - and also use them preventively, as a protective measure against diseases.
Cat's Claw 500 mg
• 100% natural and high-dose root bark extract from cat's claw
• Very high active ingredient content thanks to 4: 1 extract
• 500 mg per capsule
Your advantages of the ZeinPharma ® cat's claw capsules :
• Thanks to the effective extraction process, 3 capsules (daily dose) correspond to the equivalent of 6,000 mg of cat's claw bark
• With valuable alkaloids, quinovic acid glycosides, and terpenoids Flavonoids
• 100% natural root bark extract Uncaria tomentosa
• Our product is regularly tested by German and independent laboratories
• Developed and produced by our pharmaceutical experts at our head office in Nauheim, Hesse
Cat's Claw CAPSULES Uncaria tomentosa Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cat's Claw CAPSULES Uncaria tomentosa Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!