CEFANORM hard capsules 100 pc, premenstrual complaints
CEFANORM Active ingredient: Chasteberry dried extract.
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints, Areas of application:
Arrhythmias of the menstrual period (regular pace anomalies), feeling of tension and swelling in the breasts (mastodynia), monthly recurring complaints before the menstrual period (premenstrual complaints). Note: If you feel tight or swollen in the breasts or if you have menstrual disorders, you should first consult a doctor, as these may be diseases that require a medical examination.
Contains glucose and lactose.
For use in menstrual problems.
active CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints ingredients
- 4 mg chaste tree fruit dry extract (7-13:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 60% (m/m)
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints ingredients
- magnesium stearate
- Silica, colloidal
- glucose solution
- water, purified
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- lactose-1 water
- titanium dioxide
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints Indication :
- Herbal medicine for menstrual problems.
field of use
- Rhythm disturbances in the menstrual period (menstrual tempo anomalies), feeling of tension and swelling in the breasts (mastodynia), monthly recurring symptoms before the onset of the menstrual period (premenstrual symptoms).
- If you have a feeling of tension and swelling in the breasts or if you have problems with your menstrual period, you should first consult a doctor, as these may be diseases that require a medical examination.
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints Dosage :
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed.
- Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Take 1 hard capsule (equivalent to 40mg drug) once a day.
Duration of use:
- For a reliable effect, the drug should be taken for at least 3 monthly cycles.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of this medicine is too strong or too weak.
If you take more than you should
- please inform your doctor, who can decide on any necessary measures. The listed side effects may occur more frequently.
If you forget to take a dose:
- Do not take a double dose, but continue to take it as directed by your doctor or as described in the package leaflet.
If you stop taking:
- It is usually safe to stop taking this medicine.
- If you have any further questions on the use of the medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints way :
- Swallow the capsules with liquid (e.g. water).
- The medicine should be taken at the same time of the day whenever possible.
Side effects :
- Like all medicines, this medicine can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The evaluation of side effects is based on the following frequency information:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- Headaches, itching or abdominal symptoms such as nausea, stomach or lower abdominal pain, as well as hypersensitivity reactions with skin rashes and wheals can occasionally occur after taking this medicine. Severe reactions with facial swelling, shortness of breath and difficulty swallowing have also been described.
- In particular, if there are signs of hypersensitivity reactions, please stop using this medicine and contact your doctor immediately. Once hypersensitivity reactions have occurred, this medicinal product must not be used again
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
CEFANORM, premenstrual complaints Interactions :
Taking other medicines:
- The effects of some medicines can be influenced by taking other medicines at the same time.
- Since there is evidence of a dopaminergic effect of chaste tree fruit, a mutual weakening of the effect when dopamine receptor antagonists are administered could occur.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using or have recently taken/used other medicines, even if they are non-prescription medicines.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active substance or any of the other ingredients of the medicine,
- if you suffer from pituitary tumors (growths of the pituitary gland)
- if you suffer from mammary carcinoma (breast cancer),
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Pregnancy and lactation :
- The drug must not be taken during pregnancy and lactation. In animal experiments, an impairment of milk production was seen after ingestion of chaste tree fruits.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking/using any medicine.
Patient Notes :
Special care is required when taking the drug:
- When used as intended, no special precautions need to be observed.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.