Cytisine contributes to the normal functioning of the brain, supports memory, concentration and cognitive abilities. Supports visual function.
What is Cytisine?
Cytisine is a form of citicoline - a natural ingredient that is found in every cell of the body and is especially important for the proper functioning of the brain.
When absorbed in the gut, citicoline is broken down to uridine and choline and, after crossing the blood-brain barrier, is recovered in the brain as citicoline.
Health benefits of cytisine
Cytisine (Citicoline) is needed for:
- Providing energy for brain processes
- Improving concentration and concentration
- Maintaining healthy brain function
- Citicoline - a source of energy for brain function: The energy reserves of brain tissue play a vital role in normal brain function. The main benefit of citicoline is its ability to maintain the activity of brain centers for energy production. The brain makes up only 2% of our body weight, but consumes approximately 20% of the body's energy at rest. When performing complex brain activities, the brain needs more energy. Clinical studies show that citicoline maintains the health of mitochondria, the energy centers of cells that actually produce energy. Healthy mitochondrial function leads to higher levels of ATP, the main molecule for storing energy in the body and in brain cells.
Citicoline - increases concentration and concentration. The ability to concentrate requires:
- adequate and continuous supply of energy to neurons
- healthy connection between neurons
Citicoline not only supports brain metabolism, but also helps the connection between neurons - protecting neural structures against free radical damage and facilitating the transmission of information across cell membranes. For adequate and optimal functioning, cell membranes need adequate levels of phospholipids. Citicoline is vital for the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine phospholipid, which makes up approximately 30% of brain tissue. Increasing the amount of this essential phospholipid in the body Citicoline is crucial for brain function.
Citicoline enhances the cognitive function of the brain - citicoline is often called a brain nutrient because it increases the levels of various important neurotransmitters, such as acetylcholine, which regulates mental function. Favorably affects the memorization, reproduction of information.
Action of Cytisine
- Cytisine through citicoline provides nutrients needed by the body to produce phospholipids that:
-compose approximately 30% of brain tissue
-provide basic protection for neurons
-help the connection between nerve cells
- Cytisine (citiccholine) supports brain health with age
Citicoline has been clinically tested
1-2 tablets a day after meals.
The product is not suitable for children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Do not take in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Cytisine.