CLAVELLA ® PREMIUM FSH, follicle stimulating hormone
For women who
want to have children, pregnant and breastfeeding women Clavella ® premium is a dietary supplement - tailored to the nutritional needs of women wanting to have children as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women. Clavella ® premium contains the coordinated combination of myo-inositol, folic acid and alpha-lactalbumin.
Myo-Inositol is a natural substance with many beneficial properties. As a secondary messenger substance, myo-inositol plays an important role in signal transmission in body cells. It is a natural component of food and is found in many animal and vegetable tissues. In special cases the need for myo-inositol can be increased. Its physiological function is to monitor the body's response to various hormones such as insulin and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). Insulin regulates the sugar metabolism while FSH stimulates the growth of the follicles until ovulation.
Folic acid is an essential vitamin that has a role in cell division and contributes to normal blood formation. Folic acid also supports the normal development of the tissue in the uterus during pregnancy and contributes to embryonic development. Since the human body cannot produce folic acid itself, it has to be ingested through food. In particular, women who want to have children and pregnant women are recommended to take additional folic acid.
Alpha-lactalbumin is a milk serum protein that can improve the absorption of myo-inositol and thereby lead to higher blood plasma levels of myo-inositol. This property is particularly important for people who are "myo-inositol-resistant" and who therefore do not react adequately to the intake of myo-inositol. Clavella ® premium contains 2 g myo-inositol, 200 μg folic acid and 50 mg alpha-lactalbumin per bag. Individual needs can be discussed with a doctor or pharmacist. Clavella ® premium is available in pharmacies without a prescription.
FSH, follicle stimulating hormone:
- Clavella ® premium contains the coordinated combination of myo-inositol, folic acid and alpha-lactalbumin
- Tailored to the nutritional needs of women who want to have children, of pregnant and breastfeeding women. Regulation of ovulation, improvement of fertility, especially in the case of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Myo-inositol helps regulate the monthly cycle and ensures regular ovulation
- Clavella ® premium improves the quality of the egg cells and fertility, especially in the case of polycystic ovary syndrome
- May decrease the amount of male hormones (testosterone) in a woman's blood
- For women who want to have children / who have an unfulfilled wish to have children
- Free from lactose, gluten, gelatine and flavorings
- Also suitable for vegetarians
- Easy to take
- Tasteless and well tolerated
FSH, follicle stimulating hormone FREQUENT QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How should Clavella ® premium be used?
Dissolve the contents of a sachet in a glass of water (200 ml) twice a day and drink, preferably every 12 hours.
How should Clavella ® premium be stored?
Store dry and protected from light, not above 25 ° C. Keep out of reach of small children.
What are the side effects, indications and contraindications? Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Food supplementsFSH, follicle stimulating hormone . The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements FSH, follicle stimulating hormone are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!