CLIMENUM DAY 28 tablets + NIGHT 28 tablets
Climenum DAY AND NIGHT is a dietary supplement that has a beneficial effect in women on the symptoms of menopause.
System with 24-hour complex action, which contributes to:
- Coping with the symptoms of menopause - hot flashes, anxiety, irritability;
- Maintaining the normal condition of the bones;
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
Climenum DAY AND NIGHT Composition:
DAY tablets: microcrystalline cellulose; soybean seed extract (Glycine max); magnesium oxide; Trifolium pratense extract; fructooligosaccharides; silicon dioxide; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6); magnesium stearate; for the shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, talc, titanium dioxide, polydextrose, glycerin, E172 (iron oxide, yellow), E104 *, E132.
Contents 1 tablet DAY (550 mg)
Soybean seed extract 125 mg
Three-leaf clover extract 75 mg
Fructooligosachridi 75 mg
Magnesium 57 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
NIGHT tablets: calcium carbonate; soybean seed extract (Glycine max); sprayed hop cones (Humulus lupulus); fructooligosaccharides; microcrystalline cellulose; magnesium stearate, silica; Vitamin D3; folic acid; for the shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, medium chain triglycerides, E132, E133, E172 (iron oxide, black), E104 *.
Contents 1 tablet NIGHT (570 mg)
Soybean seed extract 125 mg
Calcium 120 mg
Sprayed hop cones 50 mg
Fructooligosachridi 50 mg
Folic acid 200 μg
Vitamin D 5 μg
* May have adverse effects on activity and attention in children.
Climenum DAY AND NIGHT Active ingredients and their action:
1. Soy phytoestrogens - The phytoestrogens genistein and daidzein are substances that structurally and functionally resemble female sex hormones. They have a beneficial effect on hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and tension in menopausal women. Soy isoflavones also have antioxidant properties - they help eliminate free radicals, which are also associated with the mechanisms of aging.
2. Red clover extract (Trifolium pratense) - contains a high concentration of isoflavones, contributes to the improvement and promotes autonomic reactions, maintains the good condition of the nervous system.
It is contained in the tablets that are taken during the day.
3. Fructo-oligosaccharides - sugars found in the plants onion, garlic, asparagus, bananas, artichokes. They are light sweeteners, have no calories, do not cause tooth decay and are considered soluble dietary fiber. They have a prebiotic effect and help maintain normal bowel function.
The fructooligosaccharides contained in the morning and night tablet Klimenum contribute to the reduction of constipation.
4. Calcium and Vitamin D3 - Calcium along with Vitamin D3 are needed to maintain normal bone condition and reduce bone loss in postmenopausal women.
Vitamin D3 is involved in cell division and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
The combination of phytoestrogens, calcium and vitamin D3 in Klimenum contribute to good bone health.
5. Magnesium - there is a relationship between the content of magnesium and calcium to maintain normal bone condition. Magnesium prevents the deposition of undissolved calcium in the kidneys (kidney stones), in the coronary arteries (calcifications are part of the process of atherosclerosis) and in articular cartilage (joint calcifications). This mineral is also needed for the functioning of about 300 enzymes. Thus it contributes to the normal course of metabolism and the formation of energy in the body. It additionally helps the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal mental function.
Concomitant intake of magnesium and calcium is not recommended, as calcium interferes with the absorption of magnesium, so the two systems DAY and NIGHT in Klimenum provide magnesium intake in the morning and calcium intake in the evening.
6. Sprayed hop cones (Humulus lupulus) - contain phytoestrogens, Vitamins B1, B3, B6, PP. They reduce the symptoms of mental stress and contribute to good sleep.
7. Folic acid (Vitamin B9) - together with Vitamin B12 supports the normal synthesis of DNA and RNA, as well as normal blood formation. It also contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine, which is a marker of an increased risk of atherosclerosis. Helps maintain normal mental function. In the long run, it has a beneficial effect on the condition of the arteries.
The cones of hops and folic acid in the night tablet affect the evening complaints and promote good sleep.
8. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems, as well as to the maintenance of normal mental function. Reduces the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6 in the morning tablet Klimenum has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and contributes to good mental health and good mood during the day.
Climenum DAY AND NIGHT Instructions for use:
In the morning one tablet DAY.
In the evening one tablet NIGHT.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Storage: Store in a closed container in a dry place, out of reach of children at room temperature.
Package: 28 tablets DAY and 28 tablets NIGHT.