COLD DROPS Heel, from 1 year, Ear, nose and throat infections.
Homeopathic medicine COLD DROPS Heel, from 1 year, Ear, nose and throat infections.
Cold Drop Heel is a homeopathic medicine.
Areas of application:
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Ear, nose and throat infections.
What do you need to know before taking Cold Drops Heel?
Cold Drops Heel should not be taken if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to
- one of the active ingredients or one of the other ingredients of Cold Drop Heel
- Plants of the daisy family, such as chamomile
- Plants of the sumac family, such as poison sumac
you should also avoid taking it if you have a progressive disease, such as
- an inflammatory disease of the connective tissue (sarcoidosis)
- have an abnormal immune system response against tissues in the body (autoimmune disease)
- have white blood cell disorders, such as blood cancer with too many or abnormal white blood cell production (leukemia)
- suffer from an immune deficiency such as HIV infection
- have a suppressed immune system (have immunosuppression, such as after organ or bone marrow transplants or chemotherapy after cancer
- have a chronic viral disease
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Cold Drop Heel must not be taken by children under the age of 1 year.
Take special care when taking Cold Drops Heel.
Tell your doctor
- swelling of the face
- severe headache
- persistent, unclear or new complaints
When using homeopathic medicines, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial aggravation). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor. The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging lifestyle factors and by stimulants and stimulants.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Cold Drops Heel:
This medicinal product contains 35% alcohol by volume.
For medicines: Read the leaflet on the risks and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist.