Corvipas ® heart disorders, dizziness, fatigue, lack of concentration drops
Homeopathic medicine to improve the condition of heart and circulatory disorders.
Corvipas drops: make your heart beat faster again.
In sensitive people, the cardiovascular system is quickly overloaded:
- bad air
- too little liquid
The circulatory disorder can be felt on:
- Visual disturbances, going black in front of the eyes
- lack of concentration
Corvipas can help to strengthen the temporarily weakened circulation of young people and adults.
Since circulatory problems often occur when travelling, Corvipas is an important part of the natural medicine travel pharmacy.
- 100 mg Arnica montana mother tinc
- 50 mg Selenicereus grandiflorus Urtink
- 10 mg Camphora D1
- 300 mg Crataegus Urtink
- 100 mg Urginea maritima D3
- 100 mg Strophanthus gratus D6
- 100 mg Veratrum album D6
What is Corvipas® and what is it used for?
Corvipas® is a homeopathic medicine that is used in diseases of the cardiovascular system. The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Improvement of well-being in cardiovascular disorders.
How to take Corvipas®?
Always take Corvipas® exactly as directed in this leaflet. Please ask your homeopathically experienced therapist or pharmacist if you are not quite sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
Adults and adolescents from 12 years of age:
In acute conditions, take 5 drops every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day. An application longer than 1 week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist. In chronic forms, take 5 drops 1 to 3 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
Duration of use:
Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
What Corvipas® contains:
- The active ingredients are: 10 g (=11.0 ml) contain: Arnica Ø 1 g, Cactus Ø 0.5 g, Camphora Dil. D1 0.1g, Crataegus Ø 3g, Scilla Dil. D3 1g, Strophanthus dil. D6 1g, Veratrum Dil. D6 1g.
- The other ingredient is: ethanol 62% (m/m).
- 1 g Corvipas® corresponds to 48 drops.