DENTAL REPAIR probiotics lozenges
Probiotic lozenges for dental and oral care for effective protection
against tooth decay, periodontal disease and gingivitis.
The advantages of Dental Repair probiotics lozenges
• Highly concentrated probiotic with two bacterial strains
• Care of the gums and protection against dangerous gum pockets and inflammation
• Prevent protective bacterial strains from overflowing Settlement of pathogenic germs that cause caries and inflammation
• Reduction of plaque formation
• To maintain the effect of professional tooth cleaning
• With only 2 - 3 lozenges per day, the Dental Repair Probiotics Lozenges promote a balanced balance of the protective oral flora
• With a pleasant wild berry taste
• Easy to take: after daily oral hygiene, allow one tablet to dissolve in the mouth.
An intact oral flora is the basis for beautiful teeth , healthy gums and fresh breath. This delicate balance can be disturbed by smoking, stress, antibiotic therapy, or a high-sugar diet.
Probiotics are not only of central importance for digestion and the immune system, but can also protect against inflammation of the gums (periodontitis) and dental plaque and minimize the risk of allergies, especially in infants and small children.
The Dental Repair Probiotics Lozenges help restore the balance of the oral microflora. This probiotic dental cosmetic supports dental and oral care, the maintenance of healthy teeth and healthy, strong gums. According to recent studies, a suitable probiotic for the oral cavity can help reduce plaque build-up and prevent inflammation of the gums and gum pockets.
The local application of Lactobacillus reuteri and Lactobacillus salivarius in the oral cavity has a positive effect on the oral microflora and thus helps to reduce pathogenic bacterial strains such as Streptococcus mutans, which can lead to tooth decay, inflammation and bad breath (halitosis).
The contained vitamin D promotes the mineralization of the teeth and thus strengthens the tooth enamel.
The high-quality probiotics L. reuteri and L. salivarius contained in high concentrations in high concentrations are of outstanding importance for the oral flora and thus for beautiful teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath.
DENTAL REPAIR probiotics lozenges Ingredients:
Sorbitol, inulin, microcrystalline cellulose, rice starch, magnesium stearate, forest fruit aroma, calcium hydroxylapatite, lactic acid bacteria: Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Salivarius, vitamin D
Free of gelatine, gluten, yeast, lactose, coloring agents, preservatives
DENTAL REPAIR probiotics lozenges Recommended intake:
Let 2 - 3 tablets a day dissolve slowly and completely in the mouth after brushing your teeth. As the lactobacilli do not settle permanently in the oral cavity, daily intake is recommended.