DEVILS CLAW MADAUS film-coated tablets
Devil's Claw Madaus, film-coated tablets
Each film-coated tablet contains 480 mg dry extract of devil's claw root
(4.4 - 5.0:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 60% (v/v).
Other ingredient with known effect:
Full areas of DEVILS CLAW MADAUS film-coated tablets application
For supportive therapy for signs of wear and tear in the musculoskeletal system.
The following dosage recommendations apply:
Adults take 1 film-coated tablet twice a day.
Method of DEVILS CLAW MADAUS film-coated tablets
The film-coated tablets should be taken with a little liquid in the morning and evening with meals.
To be taken in case of signs of wear and tear of the musculoskeletal system.
active DEVILS CLAW tablets ingredients
- 480 mg devil's claw root dry extract (4.4-5:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 60% (V/V)
DEVILS CLAW tablets excipients
- cellulose, microcrystalline
- lactose-1 water
- Silica, colloidal
- magnesium stearate
- Macrogol 6000
- titanium dioxide
DEVILS CLAW tablets indication
Substance or indication group
- the preparation is a herbal medicine for diseases of the musculoskeletal and supporting apparatus.
field of use
- For supportive therapy with signs of wear and tear of the musculoskeletal system.
- In acute conditions such. B. are accompanied by redness, swelling or overheating of joints, as well as persistent symptoms, a doctor should be consulted.
DEVILS CLAW tablets dosage
- Always take this medicine exactly as described or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is
- Adults: 1 film-coated tablet twice a day.
duration of use
- the preparation should be taken until the symptoms are free.
- However, please note the information under "Contraindications".
If you forget to take a dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
DEVILS CLAW tablets way
- The film-coated tablets should be taken in the morning and evening with meals with some liquid.
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The evaluation of side effects is based on the following frequency information:
- Very common: more than 1 in 10 people treated
- Common: less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 people treated
- Uncommon: less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1000 people treated
- Rare: less than 1 in 1,000 but more than 1 in 10,000 people treated
- Very rare: less than 1 in 10,000 people treated, including isolated cases
- In rare cases, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, dizziness and headaches have been observed.
- Hypersensitivity reactions (skin rashes, hives, facial edema up to circulatory collapse (anaphylactic shock)) have been described very rarely.
- Very rarely, an increase in blood sugar has been observed in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, which decreased after discontinuation.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
Taking with other medicines
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using, have recently taken/used or might take/use any other medicines, including those obtained without a prescription.
- No interactions are known to date.
The drug must not be taken
- if you are allergic to devil's claw root dry extract or any of the other ingredients of this medicine,
- if you suffer from stomach and/or duodenal ulcers.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- There are no adequate studies on the use of this medicine during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It should therefore not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
patient DEVILS CLAW tablets notes
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine:
- if you suffer from gallstones, you should consult your doctor before starting treatment with devil's claw.
- The preparation should not be used in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
children and young people
- There is no evidence available for the use of in children and adolescents. Use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age is therefore not recommended.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine: