Dicoflor 6 x 10 caps. 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Dicoflor 6 includes 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in one capsule / sachet.
- It is isolated from the human body
- a taxonomic code ATCC 53103
- is genetically stable (no mutation)
It is able to survive in the gastrointestinal tract because:
- It has the ability to colonize the intestine
- It is resistant to gastric juice and bile salts
- It shows good adhesion to intestinal cells
- positive effect on the human immune system
- It produces a substance antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria
- It characterized by a rapid growth
Dicoflor 6 x 10 caps. 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG has proven in clinical ability to colonize the gut. This is particularly important for infants to 6-9. months of age, in whom the intestinal barrier is not yet tight enough to properly protect against allergens and other adverse health factors.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG favorably modifies the bacterial flora, supporting the proper functioning of the intestines, both under normal conditions and in case of diarrhea or other ailments related to the imbalance of intestinal microflora. In this way, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG naturally promote the health and well-being, and at the same time is safe even for children.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG positive effect on the condition of the mouth and teeth. Hinders other bacteria, especially bacteria próchnicotwórczym Streptococcus mutans adhesion to teeth and reproduction. This is especially important in infants, in whom there is no way to remove them, eg. Through daily brushing your teeth.
The strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG naturally regulates the physiological functions of the body.
Dicoflor 6 x 10 caps. 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is designed for: *
pregnant women from families allergic * active people who do not have time for regular meals, often moving, traveling, tired and stressed * the elderly with problems skin ailments of the gastrointestinal tract and decreasing with age resistance.
Dicoflor 6 x 10 caps. 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is indicated for use in:
Dosage Dicoflor 6 x 10 caps. 6 billion Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG:
* last month of pregnancy in women with allergic families
* increased risk of allergic reactions
* supporting resistance
* symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract, eg .: discomfort, flatulence
|Type of problem||Number of capsules / sachets a day *||time use|
|Last month in women with families at risk for atopic diseases *||1-2||4 weeks|
|Allergic reactions||6-8 weeks|
|Antibiotic||during the administration of antibiotic|
|"Travellers' diarrhea"||for the duration of diarrhea|
|Power resistance||4-8 weeks|
|recurrent infections||4-8 weeks|
|Gastrointestinal symptoms, eg. Discomfort, bloating||4-8 weeks|