Queisser Pharma

Sale price £23.29 Regular price £30.00

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Doppelhertz Active Magnesium 500 DEPO

  • High dose of magnesium in 1 tablet
  • In case of muscle cramps, stress and fatigue
  • For the normal function of the nervous and cardiovascular systems
  • Extended release = All day protection!

Doppelhertz asset Magnesium 500 DEPO contributes to:

  • Normal function of nerves and muscles, including the heart muscle.
  • Reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
  • Metabolic processes and energy production
  • Maintaining electrolyte balance

Advantages and principle of action of the two-phase DEPO tablet The

two-phase DEPO tablet consists of two layers - one acts on the principle of "rapid release" and the other - on "controlled release". Thus 40% of the total dose of magnesium is immediately available to cells, and the remaining 60% are released gradually throughout the day, covering the body's needs.

Why is it important to take magnesium?
Magnesium is a very important mineral for the human body, as it has numerous "responsibilities". Its absence can cause a number of ailments such as:

  • Painful muscle cramps
  • Muscle pain
  • Cardiac arrhythmias
  • Easy fatigue
  • Lack of healthy sleep
  • Irritability

Magnesium requirements increase with:

  • Active athletes
  • Stress and nervous tension
  • Hard physical work
  • Cigarette and alcohol use
  • Muscle pain and cramps
  • Pregnancy and lactation


Not recommended for patients with impaired renal function.

Doppelhertz Active Magnesium 500 DEPO Composition:

Magnesium oxide; anti-caking agent: calcium phosphate; sweetener: isomalt; filler: cellulose; thickener: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose; filler: modified starch; stabilizer: polyvinylpyrrolidone; glazing agent: fatty acids; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; colorant: iron oxides; thickener: cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose; anti-caking agents: talc, silica; stabilizer: hydroxypropyl cellulose; gelling agent: coconut oil.


in 1 tablet

Daily dosage
(half a tablet)

% of traffic rules *


500 mg

250 mg



with rapid release

200 mg

100 mg


with depot effect

300 mg

150 mg


* Recommended daily dose - In accordance with the European Directive on the labeling of food additives

Doppelhertz Active Magnesium 500 DEPO Recommended intake:

Take half a tablet (250 mg) daily with plenty of fluids.
Do not chew.

Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
Food supplement, not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.