Dry eye drops, hydrovision eye drops, due to their excellent lubricating, long-lasting moisturizing and repairing properties, are used to relieve the feeling of dryness, pain and eye fatigue, as well as assist in the case of inflammation.
For daily Dry eye drops use:
Hydrovision soothes redness, eliminates fatigue and discomfort in the eye and mucosa of the eye caused by environmental factors such as wind, pollution or pool water. Also during periods of prolonged computer use or driving. Hydrovision brings relief in case of redness and discomfort caused by, among others wearing soft or semi-hard contact lenses. The lack of preservatives allows the use of the solution by persons wearing contact lenses without removing them.
For specialist applications:
Hydrovision Dry eye drops provides relief in the event of redness and discomfort of eyes caused by, among others:
- in the "dry eye syndrome" (irregularities in the secretion of tears caused by chronic eyelid inflammation and changes in the amount and composition of tear fluid)
- in the case of abnormalities in the secretion of tears caused by surgical procedures within the eye or aesthetic eyelid surgery
- if it is necessary to improve the tear film properties after refractive surgery
Hydrovision Dry eye drops is a sterile solution for ophthalmic use at physiological pH, containing cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a mucopolysaccharide, evenly distributed over the surface of the eye during blinking.
Cross-crosslinked hyaluronic acid provides the product with lubricating, moisturizing and regenerating properties that provide relief for dry, irritated or tired eyes, as well as in case of inflammation.
The crosslinked form of the active ingredient contributes to the improvement of the humectant effect provided by the hyaluronic acid.
The Dry eye drops is intended for people:
- working in air-conditioned / heated rooms,
- exposed to excessive exposure to solar radiation, wind, pollution, sea or pool water,
- striving to increase the comfort of using contact lenses
In case of eye dryness:
- with excessive tiredness during long-term learning,
- long-term work at the computer,
- following a dry eye syndrome.
In the case of abnormalities in the secretion of tears:
- caused by chronic eyelid inflammation,
- caused by surgical procedures,
- adjuvant after refractive surgery.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
The Dry eye drops is intended for ophthalmic use only.
The Dry eye drops is intended for use by one patient.
Do not use the product if the first bottle is found to be damaged or not completely closed.
When using, do not touch your eyes or any other surface with the edge of the bottle dispenser.
Do not touch your eyes or any other surface with a bottle dropper during instillation.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product components.
If problems occur during treatment, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
After using the product, dispose of the container properly.
2 drops in each eye unless the doctor recommends otherwise.
Storage conditions: Store at a temperature of 2 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius. In a dry place, away from heat sources and direct sunlight. The contents of the bottle should be used within 3 months of first opening.
Shelf life : Subject to direct opening, the product must not be used after the expiry date which is stated on the outer packaging and the label.