DUCRAY MELASCREEN Photoaging UV Cr.light SPF 50+
pack size:40ml Dosage form:cream
DUCRAY MELASCREEN UV Light Cream
- Sunscreen for brown pigment spots and normal to combination skin
- Reduces and protects against hyperpigmentation
- normal skin and combination skin Maximum
DUCRAY MELASCREEN Photoaging UV Cr.light SPF 50+ UV protection, which also protects against hyperpigmentation and reduces pigment spots.
Protection against sun-induced hyperpigmentation, isolated pigment spots, age spots. Melascreen UV light cream SPF50+ reduces and softens brown pigment spots.
- The sun protection system with a large light protection spectrum protects against UVA and UVB rays.
- RonaCare AP helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and protect against photoaging. The light texture is not visible on the skin, photostable, waterproof and sweatproof, even in hot climates.
DUCRAY MELASCREEN Photoaging UV Cr.light SPF 50+ Result:
the sun-related hyperpigmentation is reduced for a radiant appearance.
Before each exposure to the sun, apply 5 to 6 pumps of Melascreen UV evenly to the whole face, 9-10 pumps to the décolleté and 1 to 2 pumps to the backs of your hands. Reapply regularly to maintain sun protection. Especially after swimming, drying off or sweating. Avoid the midday sun between 11am and 4pm. The use of a sun protection product should not tempt you to extensive sunbathing. Use textile sun protection (sun hat, sunglasses, T-shirt...) Do not expose babies and small children to direct sunlight. For babies and small children, use protective clothing and sunscreen with a very high sun protection factor (LSG greater than 30). Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not offer complete protection against UV rays. Too much sun exposure is harmful to health. Caution: reducing the recommended amount significantly decreases sun protection. NOT COMEDOGENE. Developed to minimize allergic reactions. Avoid eye contact. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.