EAR Classic II ear plugs
To reduce dangerous noise and loud noises.
The EAR ™ Classic ™ II pre-molded earplugs are designed to be inserted into the ear canal to reduce hazardous noise and loud noises. These products are only available without a cord.
EAR ™ Classic ™ II is ideal for medium to high noise levels and is particularly suitable for high-frequency noises in the workplace and during leisure time.
Examples of typical applications are:
- Automotive industry
- Chemical & pharmaceutical industry
- Construction industry
- Precision engineering
- Metal processing
- Textile manufacturing
- Wood processing
EAR Classic II ear plugs Characteristics:
- Soft, energy-absorbing polymer foam
- Material with slow recovery adapts optimally to most ear canals
- Low expansion pressure helps to reduce the pressure in the ear canal and thereby increase wearing comfort
- Roughened surface prevents slipping and ensures reliable insulation
- Not flammable
- Delivered in resealable packaging
- Moisture-resistant, prevents slipping in the ear canal even with heavy perspiration
The EAR ™ Classic ™ hearing protectors are CE approved and comply with the European standard EN352-2: 2002. These products meet the minimum safety requirements according to Annex II of the European Community Directive 89/686 / EEC, and were tested during the development phase by INSPEC International Limited, 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester M6 6AJ, Great Britain. (Number of the test center: 0194).