Echinacin, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection Liquidum
Active substance: Coneflower dry pressed juice
Areas of application:
For the supportive treatment of recurring infections in the respiratory tract and the urinary tract.
Note: Contains 22% alcohol by volume
Active ingredient: purple coneflower dry juice.
For supportive treatment of recurring infections.
active ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection ingredients
- 800 mg purple coneflower pressed juice (1.7-2.5:1)
ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection excipients
- water, purified
Indication/ ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection Application
- The medicine is a herbal medicine for colds.
- For the supportive treatment of recurring (recurring) infections in the respiratory tract.
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of prolonged symptoms, shortness of breath, fever or purulent or bloody sputum.
ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection dosage
- The following information applies unless your doctor has prescribed the preparation differently. Please follow the instructions for use, otherwise the preparation cannot work properly!
How much of the preparation and how often should you take the medicine?
- Children between the ages of 4 and 6 take 1.25 ml of the preparation 3 times a day in sufficient liquid. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 take 2 ml of the preparation 3 times a day in sufficient liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years take 2.5 ml of the preparation 3 times a day in sufficient liquid.
- 2.5 ml of the preparation corresponds to 2 ml of pressed juice.
duration of use
- The preparation should not be used for more than 2 weeks.
If you take more of the preparation than you should:
- No symptoms of poisoning are known to date for preparations made from purple coneflower. The side effects listed below may occur more frequently. In this case, please notify a doctor. This person can decide on any necessary measures.
If you forget to take the medicine
- If you have taken too little of the preparation or have forgotten to take the preparation, do not take a double amount next time, but continue to take it as prescribed or described by your doctor.
ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection way
- To take.
side ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection effects
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: affects less than 1 in 10,000 people
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Hypersensitivity reactions can occur very rarely. Skin rash, itching, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and drop in blood pressure have been observed for medicinal products containing coneflower preparations.
- In these cases, you should stop taking the medicine and see your doctor.
- If you notice any side effects that are not listed, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection interactions
When taking the preparation with other medicines:
- An interaction with other drugs is not known.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection Contraindications
The drug must not be taken
- if you are hypersensitive to Echinaceae purpureae herba (purple coneflower) or any of the other ingredients of the drug or to daisy family.
- For fundamental reasons, the drug must not be taken in the case of progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia or leukemia-like diseases, inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenosis), multiple sclerosis, AIDS diseases, HIV infections, chronic viral diseases and autoimmune diseases.
- by children under 4 years of age
pregnancy ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection and breast feeding period
- There are insufficient studies on the use of this medicine during pregnancy and breast-feeding. It should therefore not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
patient ECHINACIN, purple coneflower, respiratory tract infection notes
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.