ECHTROSEPT tablets, cold virus kids, common cold virus
Homeopathic medicine for colds, cold virus kids, common cold virus.
Note: The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures
. These include: Colds. A doctor should be consulted if the fever persists for more than three days or rises above 39°C
. A doctor should be consulted in the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, as these may be diseases that require medical clarification.
active ECHTROSEPT, cold virus kids, common cold virus ingredients
- 10 mg Apis mellifica D12
- 7.5 mg Bryonia D2
- 62.5 mg Echinacea purpurea D1
- 17.5 mg Eupatorium perfoliatum D2
- 10 mg Lachesis D8
- 0.5 mg Thuja occidentalis D1
ECHTROSEPT, cold virus kids, common cold virus excipients
- lactose-1 water
- magnesium stearate
Apis mellifica Trit. D12; Bryonia Trit. D2; Echinacea purpurea Trit. D1; Eupatorium perfoliatum Trit. D2; Lachesi's kick. D8; Thuja occidenalis Trit. D1.
Adults and young people aged 12 and over:
- In acute conditions: take 1 tablet every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day.
- Use for more than a week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- For chronic forms: take 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
- If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
In case of hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients or excipients or to composite plants.
Particular caution is required when taking Echtrosept® tablets:
- In children under one year: The medicine should not be used in children under one year.
For fundamental reasons, Echtrosept® tablets must not be used in the case of:
- progressive systemic diseases (such as tuberculosis, sarcoidosis)
- systemic diseases of the white blood cell system (e.g. leukemia or leukemia-like diseases)
- Autoimmune diseases [e.g. inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenosis), multiple sclerosis]
- Immunodeficiency (AIDS/HIV infections)
- Immunosuppression (e.g. after organ or bone marrow transplantation)
- severe chronic viral diseases
Allergic reactions such as skin rashes, itching, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and drop in blood pressure have been observed in individual cases for medicinal products containing coneflower (echinacea) preparations.
Patients with atopic diseases (eg neurodermatitis, allergic asthma, hay fever) may have an increased risk of allergic reactions. Therefore, patients with atopic diseases should only use Echtrosept® tablets after consulting their doctor.
- Store drug out of reach of children!
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date stated on the label/outer carton under <exp. Do not use until> the specified expiry date.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Shelf life after first opening: 6 months.
50 and 100 tablets
WEBER & WEBER GMBH & Co. KG
Herrschinger Str. 33
Note: This medicinal product contains lactose. Therefore, please only take Echtrosept® tablets after consulting your doctor if you know that you suffer from a sugar intolerance.
For ECHTROSEPT, cold virus kids, common cold virus risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
For medicines: Read the leaflet on the risks and side effects and ask your doctor or pharmacist.