ENERMED Mucosa probiotic, probiotic after chemotherapy powder
Pack size:225 g Dosage form:powder
Enermed Mucosa Powder
Food supplement with sweetener (Stevia)
Enermed Mucosa regulates digestion and can support a healthy intestinal flora.
Scope of application:
For frequent or continuous diarrhea or constipation, bloating and other intestinal problems. Enermed Mucosa can also be used after antibiotic treatment or chemotherapy. Enermed Mucosa is a prebiotic and probiotic with strong anti-inflammatory herbal ingredients and vital substances to nourish the mucous membrane cells. The first combination product on the market! The prebiotic components promote the growth of the microorganisms. Due to the 12 different bacterial cultures, it supports the development of the entire intestinal flora and the calcium it contains contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
It contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, vitamins C and D, as well as calcium, turmeric extract, psyllium husks and magnesium. Enermed Mucosa is 100% plant-based and therefore very well tolerated, therefore also suitable for diabetics and children.
Contains no preservatives, lactose, gluten or gelatine.
There are no known side effects or interactions.
1 can of Enermed Mucosa corresponds to a monthly supply. A cure over 3 months is recommended to completely rebuild the intestinal flora. In the case of chronic intestinal problems, the daily dose can be reduced after the 3-month course and Enermed Mucosa can be used permanently. 1 daily dose corresponds to 7.5 g - dissolved in 200 ml of still water.
Dietary supplements ENERMED Mucosa probiotic, probiotic after chemotherapy powder are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Enermed Mucosa covers the entire daily requirement:
• Vitamin B5
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• Folic acid
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
Positive support for improvement in:
• Thyroid Patients • Menopausal
• Crohn's Disease
• Ulcerative Chloritis
• Leaky Gut Syndrome
• Intolerances (lactose, fructose, histamine, sorbitol)
Positive properties of ENERMED Mucosa probiotic, probiotic after chemotherapy powder:
• By nourishing the mucous membrane cells, not only the mucous membranes in the intestine are rebuilt but all the mucous membranes in the body. In the intimate area of women (vagina), nose, mouth hole, etc.
• All positive ingredients are absorbed by the cells in the body. Cell regeneration is promoted.
• Enermed Mucosa rebuilds the enzyme that breaks down lactose, thus helping against lactose intolerance.
• Against fructose intolerance
• Against histamine intolerance
• Against sorbitol intolerance
• Herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients reduce inflammation in the intestines and stomach area.
• Flat stomach subsides
• Supportive against heartburn
• Supportive against irritable bowel syndrome
• Ideal therapy support after! Chemo and atibiothic treatment. Supporting the subside of inflammation, the body is additionally supplied with important vitamins and necessary minerals.
• Perfect supply of all important vitamins and minerals during pregnancy. Especially folic acid.
• The Optimal improvement of bowel function may decrease the risk of cancer
• Supportive diarrhea
• Supportive constipation
• Ideal support after surgery on the gut or partial removal of the intestines
that may occur Further possible positive side effects:
• Can lead to a skin improvement with neurodermatitis, sun allergy, skin irritations.
• May improve hair and nail growth.
• Metabolism is greatly increased (cell regeneration, can thus support weight reduction, food can be optimally broken down and used in the intestine.) The increased metabolism can also purify and detoxify the body and thus cleanse the intestinal walls. Possible side effects: Heavy perspiration (detoxification through the skin), increased urine flow and / or bowel movements (in some cases all together).
• Due to the high proportion of vitamin B12, Enermed Mucosa can provide more energy for the day, ideal for athletes
• The contained Maca root can lead to the promotion of potency in women and men and the feeling of pleasure is increased. Ideal with decreasing potency in old age.
For patients between 3-6 years of age only 1 level measuring spoon per 200ml of water, infants from 6-12 years 2 level measuring spoons. From 13 years of age 3 level measuring spoons.
Since Enermed Mucosa is a purely herbal product, the positive supportive properties can vary depending on the severity of the symptoms from the onset!
Food supplements ENERMED Mucosa probiotic, probiotic after chemotherapy powder. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
ENERMED Mucosa probiotic, probiotic after chemotherapy powder Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!