- HSV medicine, cold sore remedies, docosanol. Erazaban is a new drug for herpes, whose effectiveness has been confirmed by clinical research.
Erazaban is a new drug for herpes, whose effectiveness has been confirmed by clinical research.
ERAZABAN as the ONE cosmetic on the Polish market contains dokosanol - a unique and effective active substance of the latest generation. Thanks to it, the virus does not penetrate down the healthy skin cells.
ERAZABAN hsv medicine, cold sore remedies, docosanol WAS PREVIOUSLY compared to the action profile of other herpes based drugs, because it strengthens the protective barrier of a healthy skin cell and does not allow virus to enter it. In this way, it prevents virus replication, thanks to which it shortens the duration of herpes and may ease its transmission.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the medicine to avoid spreading the infection.
- Carefully apply a thin layer of cream on the entire surface of herpetic lesions 5 times a day (at intervals of around 3 hours during the day).
- Apply the medicine at the end of the finger, or use a hygiene stick, avoiding touching the end of the tube after touching the herpetiform lesions.
- Continue treatment for full recovery, usually between the 4th and 6th days of treatment.
- If you do not find a reduction in the severity of lesions after 10 days, stop using the medicine and contact your doctor.
- Please note that ERAZABAN should only be used by one person. Transferring a tube to other people is associated with the risk of transferring the infection to it.