ERECTONIN, Tribulus Terrestris, nitrogen oxide, L-arginine, L-citrulline capsules 120 pieces at 0.81 g
- Tribulus Terrestris has a positive effect on testosterone levels
- The natural sources of NO nitrogen oxide, L-arginine and L-citrulline, promote normal erectile function thanks to their circulation-enhancing properties
- Without prescription
ERECTONIN, Tribulus Terrestris, nitrogen oxide, L-arginine, L-citrulline, Nature has the best recipes - also for your male organ
- L-arginine is found in meat, eggs, nuts, seeds and fish, among other things.
- L-arginine is a natural semi-essential amino acid.
- L-citrulline is found in cucurbits, onions, garlic and chickpeas.
- Belongs to the family of non-proteinogenic amino acids. This means that these are not used to build body cells.
- Also called "earth asterisk" or "earth sting nut" and grows in warm regions such as the Mediterranean or Africa.
- The fruits contain, among other things, saponins and tannins (secondary plant compounds), essential oils and linoleic acid (an omega-6 fatty acid).
- The peanut is home to natural plant steroid hormones that are similar to human sex hormones.
- The "cubebe pepper" or "tail pepper" is originally native to the Indonesian island of Java.
- The aromatic berries of the cubeb pepper contain many essential oils that taste reminiscent of eucalyptus.
- In this country "DanShen" is known as red root sage.
- The name comes from the bright red, pole-like roots of the plant, which can be up to 80 centimeters high.
- Contains numerous phytochemicals (flavonoids, terpenes, tannins) and plant steroids.
ERECTONIN, Tribulus Terrestris, nitrogen oxide, L-arginine, L-citrulline Ingredients:
L-arginine, gelatin capsule shell, L-citrulline, tribulus terrestris extract, Piper Cubeba extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza radix extract, release agent magnesium salts of fatty acids
Recommended dosage: Consume five capsules daily with some liquid.
Notes: The specified recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.