2 capsules contain:
- phospholipids, soybean containing 3-sn-phosphatidylcholine - 660 mg
- choline dihydrogen citrate - 180 mg
- safflower - 240 mg
- Phospholipids are essential for the development and regeneration of liver cells. Delivered to the body, they intercalate into membranes of liver cells, restoring their proper operation and form a protective barrier against hepatotoxic agents. Influence on the reduction and elimination of the acceleration of the compounds of fatty liver. Responsible for the correct transport of lipoproteins. Prevent the deposition of cholesterol in arterial walls, and the walls of the gallbladder
- choline dihydrogen citrate is involved in the metabolism of lipoproteins and create the essential components of all cell membranes, especially the liver. It improves liver function, reduces the fatty and accelerates the regeneration of cells (hepatocytes), damaged chemicals. It affects the proper blood viscosity, lowers blood cholesterol levels
- safflower oil is a rich source of vitamins A, F and E and linoleic acid - omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids found in the oil krokoszowym have a beneficial effect on lipid metabolism of the body. They regulate the concentration of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, demonstrating the beneficial effect of antiatherosclerotic. Improve the flexibility of the blood flow in blood vessels, normalization of blood pressure favor and the coagulation. Through the previously mentioned actions affect better blood circulation and nutrition of the internal organs, especially the liver.
Dosage:Apply in adults and children over 7 years of życia.1-2 capsules a day, during a meal with a sufficient amount of liquid. The capsule should be swallowed whole and not chewed. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.