Euphrasia D3 single dose eye drops
Euphrasia 3c D3
Areas of application
according to the anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
Catarrhal inflammation of the eye, which is associated with increased tear production; Lid edema, especially on an allergic basis.
For EUPHRASIA information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Weleda AG, Schwäbisch Gmünd
For reddened eyes with increased tear section.
Active EUPHRASIA ingredients
- 0.4 ml Euphrasia 3c D3
Auxiliary EUPHRASIA materials
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium citrate
- Citric acid monohydrate
- Water for injections
- Effective quickly on inflamed, reddened eyes
- Well tolerated. Suitable for contact lens wearers
Naturally effective eye drops for inflamed, watery and reddened eyes
Product EUPHRASIA description
Fast, effective and well tolerated: Euphrasia D3 single-dose eye drops should be in every medicine cabinet.
The drops with a medicinal plant extract from the inconspicuous little meadow herb Euphrasia (eyebright) have a soothing effect on inflamed, watery, reddened eyes, soothe itching, burning and quickly subside non-infectious conjunctivitis.
Can also be used for allergic lid edema.
After consulting your doctor, the eye drops are also suitable for long-term use during the allergy season.
In practical single doses, ideal for on the go, when traveling or for several users in the family.
1 drop into the conjunctival sac 3 times a day.
Advantages of the single EUPHRASIA doses:
- Practical for on the go and in the medicine cabinet
- For families when several people use the product
- For sporadic needs and short therapy times
- 3 different pack sizes (5 x 0.4ml; 10 x 0.4ml; 20 x 0.4ml)
- For the whole family, for children from 4 years
Euphrasia D3 is also available in a 10 ml bottle for long-term use
Use EUPHRASIA and dosage
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has discussed.
Unless otherwise EUPHRASIA prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose for adults and children from 4 years of age is:
Put 1 drop 3 times a day into the conjunctival sac of the affected eye.
Method of EUPHRASIA application
1. Use a new single-dose container for each application to guarantee sterile use.
2. Wash your hands before use.
3. Separate a single-dose container from the pad.
4. Grasp the labeled side with one hand and open the single-dose container with the other hand by turning the
5. Do not touch the outlet with your hand or eyes.
6. Tilt your head back and hold the drip container vertically above your eye. Put 1 drop into the conjunctival sac by gently pressing the drip container.
7. After opening and using the single-dose container, dispose of any residues.
Duration EUPHRASIA of use
Treatment of an acute illness should be completed after 1 week. If there is no improvement within 2 days, a doctor should be consulted.
The duration of treatment for chronic diseases requires consultation with the doctor.
If you use more Euphrasia D3 single-dose eye drops than you should
There have been no known cases of overdosage.
If you forget to use Euphrasia D3, single-dose eye drops,
do not use double the amount to make up for a forgotten dose .
Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how to use this medicine.
Storage EUPHRASIA conditions
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the container and the carton.
The expiry date refers to the last day of the month indicated.
Euphrasia D3 single-dose eye drops do not contain any antimicrobial preservatives. Discard any residues after opening and using the single-dose container.
Keep the medicine out of the reach of children. Do not store above 25 ° C.
Pregnancy EUPHRASIA & breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you suspect that you may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine.
Euphrasia D3 single-dose eye drops are used in adults and children from 4 years of age.
The active ingredient is:
1 single-dose container with a filling volume of 0.4 ml contains: Euphrasia 3c Dil. D3 0.4 ml.
The other EUPHRASIA ingredients are:
sodium chloride (isotonic agent), sodium citrate (buffer), citric acid monohydrate (buffer).