One coated tablet contains the active ingredient: 150mg-220mg Sennae angustifoliae fructus extractum siccum (4-6: 1) [dry fruit extract senna] odpowrada at 20 mg glycosides hydroksyantracenowych based on sennozyd B; extractant: drinking water and other ingredients, among others, anhydrous lactose, sucrose, glucose syrup (dry substance).
The product is in the form of sugar-coated tablet intended for oral administration. It works on the basis of sennozydów present in fruits bush Senna angustifolia. Dry extract of the fruit has been locked in a special coating that helps to release the active ingredient only in the intestine, which is where the problem occurs. The formulation has laxative properties and relieving constipation spot.
- Hypersensitivity to product components
- acute inflammatory bowel diseases (eg. Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis)
- pain in the abdomen of unknown etiology
- United dehydration with loss of water and electrolytes
- treatment of children under 12 years of age without a medical indication.
It is recommended to use the preparation in the event of short-term constipation. Use in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
For oral use. In adults and adolescents over 12 years of age use 1 tablet. x 1/24, 60 minutes before bedtime. The laxative effect should occur after 8-12h.