Composition:capsule contains: Active ingredient: lactoferrin - 100 mg iron (Fe + 2) (in the form of ferrous fumarate) - 14 mg, Folic acid - 200 mg, vitamin B12 - 1 mg, vitamin B6 - 2 mg vitamin C - 60 mg.
Femiferal is also recommended in conditions of fatigue, which may be a symptom of iron deficiency. Iron is a component of hemoglobin located in red blood cells, which serves to carry oxygen into the body. We provide it to our body with daily diet. However, for various reasons, it can be undigested by our body. Iron taken with food is used to cover losses of about 1 mg / day for men and about 1.5-2 mg / day for menopausal women. FemiFeral contains in its composition lactoferrin, substances with unique biological properties, which increases the absorption of iron taken with food. In addition, FemiFeral contains folic acid, essential in the period before pregnancy and during pregnancy, for the proper development of the baby. indications:
Dosage:Once a day, take 1 capsule per serving, drinking half a glass of water.
- For pregnant women, breastfeeding women,
- For women of childbearing potential, especially for those with generous menstrual bleeding,
- For teenager (teenager due to accelerated growth rate and the beginning of menstruation)
- For those suffering from gastrointestinal diseases that restrict iron absorption,
- For the elderly and vegetarians.