Femikliman ® uno film- coated menopause. tablets
Active ingredient: Cimicifuge rhizome dry extract.
Areas of application: Herbal medicine, used to improve psychological and neurovegetative complaints caused by menopause.
Contains lactose. Note leaflet.
FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
For use in menopause symptoms.
active FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets ingredients
- 6.5 mg black cohosh rhizome dry extract (4.5-8.5:1); Extraction agent: ethanol 60% (V/V)
- magnesium stearate
- Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Type A
- Silica, colloidal
- cellulose powder
- cellulose, microcrystalline
- lactose-1 water
- Macrogol 4000
- titanium dioxide
FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets indication
- The preparation is a herbal medicine for menopausal symptoms.
- The preparation is used to improve psychological and neurovegetative symptoms caused by menopause.
dosage FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets
- Always take the preparation exactly as directed.
- Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Take 1 film-coated tablet once a day.
duration of use
- Do not take the preparation for more than 6 months without medical advice.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have the impression that the effect of the preparation is too strong or too weak.
If you take more of the preparation than you should
- If you take more than you should, please inform your doctor. This person can decide on any necessary measures. The side effects listed below may occur more frequently.
If you forget to take the medicine
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of the medicine, ask your doctor or
way FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets
- The preparation should always be taken with sufficient liquid at the same time of day (morning or evening).
- Do not take film-coated tablets lying down.
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, although not everyone gets them.
- Gastrointestinal disorders (dyspeptic disorders, diarrhea), allergic skin reactions (urticaria, skin itching, rash), facial edema, peripheral edema, weight gain and liver damage have occurred with the use of Cimicifuga-containing medicines. No information is available on the frequency of these possible side effects.
- If side effects occur, the drug should be discontinued and a doctor consulted.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects that are not listed.
interactions FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking/using, have recently taken/used or might take/use any other medicines.
- No interactions known.
The preparation must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Cimicifuga or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
The preparation should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
patient FEMIKLIMAN uno film-coated menopause. tablets notes
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- A doctor should be consulted in the event of disruptions or recurrence of menstrual bleeding, as well as persistent, unclear or newly occurring symptoms, as these may be diseases that require clarification by a doctor.
- The simultaneous intake of estrogens may only take place under medical supervision, since the preparation can increase their effect. Talk to your doctor.
- Patients with a history of liver disease should use the drug with caution.
- Patients should stop taking it immediately if they experience signs of liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, upper abdominal pain, nausea, loss of appetite, fatigue) and seek medical advice.
- If you are or have been under medical treatment for an oestrogen-dependent tumour, you must not use the preparation without the recommendation of your doctor.
- If your symptoms worsen while you are taking the preparation, you should consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Ability to drive and use machines
- There are no special precautions required.