Fenistil, allergic rhinitis treatment drops
pack size:20ml Dosage form:solution
Active substance: dimetinden maleate
Areas of application: For the symptomatic relief of itching caused by histamine; chickenpox-associated itching in young children; allergic rhinitis in patients over 6 years of age; hives (urticaria); insect bites.
For allergic rhinitis treatment risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
FENISTIL, allergic rhinitis treatment Drops
• Rapid symptomatic relief from allergic reactions such as hay fever and hives
• Suitable for relieving allergic symptoms (e.g. rash, itching or allergic rhinitis) from hives and relieving itching from insect bites
• Also suitable for itching caused by chickenpox
• With the antihistamine dimetindenmaleate: alleviates histamine-related itching and allergic rhinitis symptomatically
• Easy to dose, without ethanol
• Even suitable for small children from 1 year (for allergic rhinitis over 6 years)
For allergic symptoms
Allergic symptoms can be uncomfortable being. Fenistil drops relieve the symptoms of allergic reactions such as itching, rashes and runny noses. Fenistil drops are suitable for children over 1 year old (in the case of hay fever over 6 years old).
Allergic rhinitis treatment Effect
The contained active ingredient dimetindenmaleate belongs to the antihistamines and inhibits the effect of histamine, which is released by the body in allergic reactions.
Area of allergic rhinitis treatment application
For the symptomatic relief of:
• histamine-related itching
• chickenpox-associated itching (infant)
• allergic rhinitis (over 6 years)
• insect bites
Allergic rhinitis treatment Use
Oral intake: The recommended dose for adults/adolescents from the age of 12 is 20-40 drops 3 times a day . For patients prone to drowsiness, it is recommended to take 40 drops at bedtime and 20 drops in the morning. The recommended daily dose for children from 1 to 11 years of age is 2 drops per kg of body weight, divided into 3 divided doses.
Allergic rhinitis treatment ingredients
The active substance is: dimetindene maleate. 1 ml of solution (about 20 drops) contains 1 mg of dimetindene maleate. The other ingredients are: Purified water; disodium phosphate dodecahydrate (Ph.Eur.); citric acid monohydrate; benzoic acid; sodium edetate (Ph.Eur.); Sodium saccharine; propylene glycol.