- FERVEX D is a preparation that thanks to its unique composition effectively and quickly combats the symptoms of colds and flu.
(1 sachet): Paracetamol 500 mg, ascorbic acid 200 mg, feniramine maleate 25 mg.
excipients: mannitol, anhydrous citric acid, polyvidone, magnesium anhydrous citrate, aspartame, natural antioxidant aroma
The drug belongs to a wide group of complex preparations intended for oral administration in the form of a solution. It contains substances that have pain relief properties and reduce elevated body temperature. What's more, they lead to vasoconstriction and restoration of the nasal passages.
- allergy to the components of the preparation
- liver / kidney diseases
- prostate hypertrophy
- age under 15 years
The preparation is recommended during the treatment of influenza and cold, which is accompanied by symptoms such as headache, throat, sinus, convulsions, muscle and joint pain and rhinitis.
- a preparation intended for oral use
- in the case of adults and adolescents over 15 years of age it is recommended to take 1 sachet every 4-6h (no more than 3 sachets / 24h)
- use after dissolving in 250 ml of hot water.