- Fiberon C comprises: Psyllium husk of Plantago psyllium, intestinal bacteria of the genus Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium (probiotics) and fructooligosaccharides (prebiotics), chicory and acacia which is a breeding ground for bacteria.
Proper selection of bacteria and prebiotics facilitates the maintenance of an adequate level in the intestine:
- propionic acid (anti-inflammatory, analgesic and pleśniobójczo)
- butyrylowego (stimulates the intestinal immune system and inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria).
- insoluble fiber stimulates the intestinal wall, and improves the intestinal peristalsis,
- soluble fiber creates a large number of delicate mucous which facilitates movement of the food mass, reduces constipation, and reduces intestinal transit.