FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt
DECONGESTION AND PROTECTS THE MUSCOUS MEASURE EVEN IN CASE OF COLD
125 ml spray with fine atomizer
Fitonasal Children is a nasal decongestant spray specially formulated to unblock the nose of our little ones in case of congestion and irritation of the nasal cavities caused by the common cold or the common cold , allergic rhinitis and sinusitis, both acute and chronic. Fitonasal Children works thanks to TANNISAL, a molecular complex of tannins and rock salt that interacts with the nasal mucosa, causing:
- Decongestant action, thanks to a balanced osmotic action that helps attract water from the swollen tissues without irritating and drying out the mucous membrane.
- Protective action on the mucous membrane thanks to the formation of a mucoadhesive layer and the antioxidant action.
In addition, thanks to its continuous fine nebulization, the product has a deep purifying action on the nasal cavities, eliminating excessive mucus and the pathogens, irritants and allergens it contains (viruses, bacteria, smoke, smog, pollen, irritants, etc.). This effect is particularly useful in infants who cannot blow their nose and in children who do not blow their nose properly. Because of these properties, Fitonasal Children is suitable for coughs caused by discharge of secretions from the nose into the throat. A possible accumulation of mucus in the nasal cavities as well as the presence of microorganisms and allergens can actually be the cause of coughing or other problems such as sore throat and middle ear infections via the secretion flow from the nose into the throat.
FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock saltdoes not contain vasoconstrictors and thanks to its non-pharmacological mechanism of action it does not cause any habituation effect, does not dry out the nasal mucosa, does not irritate and can be used frequently, even over a long period of time. Using the product on infants and children promotes breathing and improves sleep at night.
FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt PACKAGING
The Fitonasal Children's spray canister is equipped with "Bag-on-Valve" technology, an integral part of the product's effectiveness, which confers a multitude of advantages:
- Practical application - BOV technology allows spraying with continuous product delivery in all positions, especially useful in the first years of life;
- Ergonomic Spray Head - The product dispensing nozzle has been designed with our little ones' noses in mind;
- Quality - The product is contained in a sachet isolated from the outer container, which allows the product to flow out without sucking in air, liquids or anything else;
- Environmental protection - Contains nitrogen, which does not damage the ozone layer.
EXPIRY FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt DATE
The expiry date stated on the pack remains the same after first use.
APPLICATION FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt INSTRUCTIONS Use
Fitonasal Children at least twice a day, in the morning and in the evening and whenever necessary. For a decongestant and protective effect on the mucous membrane, we recommend using Fitonasal Children as follows:
1. From 6 months to 1 year
- Lay the child on their side, insert the nozzle into the upper nostril and spray the product.
- Lay the child on the other side and repeat the process in the other nostril.
2. Over 1 year
- Insert the nozzle into the nostril and gently press the spray head for a few seconds.
- Clean your nose or, if possible, blow your nose and repeat the spraying process in the other nostril.
Clean the spray head after each use with a damp, clean cloth and dry carefully.
FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt WARNINGS Do
not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Only use in the nose. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water.
Caution - container is under pressure: may burst if heated. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Protect from sun rays. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children.
The expiry date stated on the pack remains unchanged even after the first use.
FITONASAL children's nasal spray, rock salt INGREDIENTS
Functional components: TANNISAL, standardized molecular complex consisting of: tannin fraction (from witch hazel) and rock salt (salt extracted from salt mines, not chemically treated).
Also contains: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Lemon Juice, Nahcolite (Natural Sodium Bicarbonate).