Flexiterra - A complex bioactive formula that helps restore and strengthen joints, cartilage and ligaments.
The action of the food supplement Flexiterra (Flexiterra) is due to the rich and balanced content of the following bioactive substances in the recipe: glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, collagen, essential oils, terpenes, tannins, resins and others.
Active ingredients of Flexiterra
- Glucosamine hydrochloride 125 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate 125 mg
- Collagen 100 mg
- Ginger extract 50 mg
Action of Flexiterra:
- Reduces the possibility of developing osteoarthritis and other joint diseases - protects articular cartilage from degradation; stimulates the production of lubricating fluid in the joints
- Accelerates the recovery process in soft tissue injuries (sprain, tendon rupture, etc.)
- Favors the elimination of symptoms in degenerative joint and muscle disorders
- Strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties - helps to control concomitant inflammation in osteoarthritis
- Improves the functional mobility and activity of the joints, restores the elasticity of the spine
- Helps heal wounds on the skin and restore connective tissue in the joints
- Serves as a building block of cartilage tissue
- In joint diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis
- For stiffness and joint pain
- In case of joint injuries from physical overload, sprain, sprain, etc.
Flexiterra Daily intake: 1-2 capsules, minimum 2 months
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
It is not a substitute for a varied diet