Otri-Allergie Nasenspray Fluticason
Fluticason Active substance: 0.05 mg fluticasone propionate / spray actuation
Fluticason Areas of application: For adults from 18 years: For the symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
Note: Do not use until a doctor has diagnosed seasonal allergic rhinitis.
Warning: Contains benzalkonium chloride.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Otri-Allergie nasal spray Fluticason
Fights the 6 strongest hay fever symptoms of the nose and eyes.
Enjoy life to the full again - despite hay fever: Otri allergy nasal spray fluticasone combats the 6 strongest hay fever symptoms of the nose and eyes - for up to 24 hours.
Otri-allergy nasal spray fights fluticason.
- Itchy eyes
- Runny nose
- Sneezing and itchy nose
- Watery eyes
- Stuffy nose
Important: Treatment may only be started after an initial diagnosis by a doctor. For beginners, there is also Otri-Allergie nasal spray fluticasone in a smaller bottle size of 6 ml.
Good to know: Otri-Allergy nasal spray fluticasone is one of the so-called intranasal corticosteroid nasal sprays of the last generation, which according to international medical guidelines (ARIA) are the first choice for the treatment of moderate to severe hay fever. Glucocorticoids (such as fluticasone) are the recommended guidelines for hay fever. (Brozek JL et al. Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines: 2010 revision. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Sep; 126 (3): 466-76.)
Fluticason: Combats the symptoms and their cause
Fluticason: is a glucocorticoid. The special feature: In contrast to antihistamines, the active ingredient fluticasone not only blocks the histamine, but also six important inflammatory substances. Otri-Allergie nasal spray fluticason not only combats the symptoms, but also their cause: the inflammation of the nasal mucous membrane. This also effectively relieves the stuffy nose or watery eyes, for example, symptoms that are usually not treated satisfactorily by antihistamines.
Fluticason nasal spray ...
... works where the hay fever symptoms occur.
... hardly gets into the body and is quickly broken down again.
The risk of typical cortisone side effects is therefore extremely low. So it is not surprising that Otri-Allergie nasal spray fluticasone is available without a prescription and is also suitable for long-term therapy.
Fluticason does not make you sleepy and has no habituation effect.
Only once a day: Tips for use and dosage Use
once a day and the symptoms will be relieved throughout the day - this is one of the advantages of Otri-Allergie nasal spray fluticason.
- Starting therapy: give two puffs in each nostril once a day. This dose should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms improve: After your symptoms improve, you can reduce the dose to one puff per nostril once a day. If symptoms get worse again, you can increase the daily dose again to two sprays.
- Forgotten application: Use the nasal spray again the next day at the usual dosage. Do not add another dose.
This is how the application works in detail:
1. Gently shake the bottle.
2. Remove the green cap.
3. Hold the nasal spray away from your face and pump until a fine mist emerges for the first time.
4. Blow your nose so that it is as free as possible.
5. Cover one nostril and slide the spray port into the other nostril. Point the spray head at the side of the nose opposite the nasal septum.
6. Press the spray head while taking a gentle breath. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
After use, rub the spray opening with a clean handkerchief and close the nasal spray again with the green cap.
- The nasal spray with the active ingredient fluticason combats the 6 strongest hay fever symptoms of the nose and eyes - suitable for moderate to severe hay fever
- Symptom relief for up to 24 hours
- Doesn't make you sleepy
- Otri-Allergie nasal spray Fluticason is suitable for long-term therapy
- For adults aged 18 and over