FOLIC ACID Composition:
Each tablet contains: Folic acid 400 μg
FOLIC ACID Act:
Folic acid is a water-soluble vitamin (Vitamin B9), which is necessary for cell division and growth, participating in the biosynthesis of nucleic acids. Rapidly dividing embryonic cells, erythrocytes, and immune cells have high needs for folic acid. Folic acid deficiency before and during pregnancy is associated with an increased risk of malformations. Folic acid promotes cell growth, DNA production and proper fetal development. During pregnancy, the need for folic acid increases.
Folic acid intake is recommended even if you are not planning a pregnancy.
In people subjected to heavy physical exertion / athletes and working hard
physical labor / daily folic acid requirements are also significantly increased.
Folic acid is normally found in some foods (green leafy vegetables, meat). It is absorbed to a lesser extent than that offered in the form of a food supplement.
FOLIC ACID Application:
- Before, during and after pregnancy
- Folate contributes to the normal growth of tissues in the mother during
- Folate is involved in the process of cell division
- Contributes to normal hematopoiesis
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal mental function
- Supports the immune system
- Helps reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Promotes the formation of red blood cells
FOLIC ACID Dosage:
It is recommended to take one tablet daily.
A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.