FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg krill oil capsules 60 pcs, Antarctica, astaxanthin
• 100% natural krill oil from Antarctica with 21 mg astaxanthin per 100g from sustainable fishing
• High content of EPA and DHA
• Very rich in important and readily available omega 3-6-9 fatty acids + astaxanthin
• No fishy aftertaste, no belching and light swallowable
• Individually and hygienically packed. Free from gluten, lactose, fructose, artificial colors and genetically modified material (GMO).
ForteVital® 100% natural krill oil 500mg with omega 3-6-9 softgel capsules 60 pieces
Our body needs unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. EPA and DHA in particular are of immense importance in the human body and, with a daily intake of 250 mg, contribute to maintaining normal heart function. Pregnant women and nursing mothers in particular should consume enough omega-3 fatty acids. According to leading nutritionists, we should be consuming cold-water fish two to three times a week to meet our omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid needs. According to the German Society for Nutrition (DGE), we should even consume 1 to 1.5 g of omega-3 fatty acids every day. ForteVital krill oil is a very good source of the valuable omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. In krill oil, these important fatty acids are naturally contained in combination with so-called phospholipids - this means that omega-3 fatty acids are even better absorbed by the body. The phospholipids contained in ForteVital krill oil are also the reason why there is no unpleasant belching when consumed.
FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg, krill oil capsules, Antarctica, astaxanthin:
- No fishy aftertaste, easy to swallow
- High EPA + DHA content
- Very rich in important readily available omega-3 fatty acids + astaxanthin
- Free from gluten, lactose, fructose, artificial colors and genetically modified material (GMO)
In addition, the small soft capsules are very easy to swallow. The ForteVital capsules get their typical intense red color from their high natural content of astaxanthin. ForteVital krill oil capsules have a significantly higher astaxanthin content than comparable products. Krill is a small crustacean that lives in huge schools in the Antarctic seas. In order to maintain the delicate balance of the Antarctic, attention is paid to sustainability and ecological fishing when catching krill for ForteVital Krillöl.
Consumption FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg, krill oil capsules, Antarctica, astaxanthin recommendation:
Depending on individual fish consumption, take 1-3 capsules daily with sufficient liquid without chewing. It is important to know that normal heart function can be supported from a daily intake of 250 mg EPA+DHA (this corresponds to 3 capsules daily). The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Important FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg, krill oil capsules, Antarctica, astaxanthin instructions:
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
Nutritional FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg, krill oil capsules, Antarctica, astaxanthin information:
|Nutritional Information||Per capsule|
|100% Natural Krill Oil||500 mg|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||120 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||60 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||32.5 mg|
|Omega 6||8.5 mg|
|Omega 9||46 mg|
FORTEVITAL krill oil 500 mg, krill oil capsules, Antarctica, astaxanthin Ingredients:
69.9% krill oil*; Gelatin; humectants: glycerol, sorbitol; Aroma
* Fat extract from the crustacean Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba)
ineo Pharma GmbH