Glucomannan capsules from ZeinPharma ®
Glucomannan is a vegetable fiber obtained from the roots of the tropical arum plant Konjac. The Konjac root has been cultivated as a food in Southeast Asia for around 3,000 years and is an important source of nutrition there. It is crushed, dried and ground and used like starch. When dried, the root contains around 40% glucomannan, a substance similar to starch. In Europe, glucomannan is also used as a thickening and gelling agent.
• High-quality extract from the Konjac root
• Highest possible glucomannan content
• Supports weight loss during a diet
Your advantages of the glucomannan capsules from ZeinPharma® :
• Glucomannan content of 95%
• Can have a positive effect on intestinal health
• Supports weight loss as part of a low-calorie diet
• 100% vegan and free from gluten, lactose and soy
• Our product is regularly tested by German and independent laboratories
• Developed and produced by our pharmaceutical experts at our headquarters in Nauheim, Hesse,
GLUCOMANNAN food supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
GLUCOMANNAN Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!