Green tea has a miraculous chemical composition. Thanks to the specific cocktail of effective antioxidants (polyphenols and various catechins in combination with vitamins A, C and E), caffeine and other bioactive substances, it:
- stimulates the immune system by neutralizing excess free radicals, which suppress the body's natural defense system, facilitate the development of cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and lead to premature aging of the physical body;
- prevents malignant degeneration of cells and inhibits the formation, growth and metastasis of various tumors;
- helps regulate cholesterol levels and blood pressure;
- reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke by suppressing platelet aggregation;
- favors the development of beneficial intestinal bacteria and helps to regularly empty the colon;
- inhibits the development of pathogenic bacteria and fungi, has a pronounced antiviral effect;
- destroys bacteria that cause bad breath in the oral cavity and dental caries;
- lowers blood sugar;
- blocks the breakdown of starch and reduces body weight;
- suppresses reactions in response to stress and exerts a slight stimulating effect without causing insomnia and neurosis.
GREEN TEA Composition:
One daily dose of 2 capsules contains:
500 mg green tea extract with 475 mg polyphenols content, of which 225 mg epigallocatechin gallate
It does not contain gelatin, gluten and lactose.
GREEN TEA Dosage:
2 capsules daily.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.