GRINTUSS children's juice + Fitonasal children's setcold
GRINTUSS children's juice
CALMS THE COUGH BY PROTECTING THE MUCOUS
210 g bottle with practical dosing spoon
Grintuss Kindersaft is a 100% natural product based on honey and the vegetable molecular complex Poliresin®.
Thanks to its physiological action, it protects the upper respiratory tract and reduces irritation. Grintuss is alcohol-free and gluten-free with a pleasant taste. Its ingredients come from sustainable and organic cultivation.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Grintuss Kindersaft is suitable for the treatment of coughs, which are due to irritation of the mucous membrane in the upper respiratory tract. Suitable for children from 1 year.
HOW IT WORKS
Grintuss protects the mucosa by soothing irritation and moisturizing the mucosa through the following non-pharmacological mechanisms of action:
Forms a protective film that adheres to the mucous membrane and protects against contact with irritants.
Moisturizes the mucous membrane in the throat area.
Reduces the friction in the throat that triggers the cough.
Grintuss softens the cough without suppressing it, thereby respecting the important role it plays in defense for the upper respiratory tract.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is recommended to give children from 1 to 6 years 5 ml (corresponds to 1 measuring spoon) and children from 6 years 10 ml (corresponds to 2 measuring spoons) two to four times a day, the last dose should be before bedtime. Shake well before use. Close the bottle carefully after use and clean the dosing spoon thoroughly. Consume within three months after opening. A practical dosing spoon is included in each pack.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients. If symptoms do not improve, consult a doctor. Store at room temperature and protect from heat and light. Keep out of reach of children. The expiry date refers to the unopened and properly stored product. A dosing spoon (5 ml) contains approx. 0.404 BE (bread units).
- Molecular complex of resins, polysaccharides and flavonoids from grindelia*, buckhorn * and helichrysum * (Poliresin®); Polysaccharide content (molecular weight > 20,000 daltons) ≥ 20%
Also contains: cane sugar*; Water; essential oils of: lemon, sweet orange, myrtle; natural lemon flavor; gum arabic; xanthan.
* Ingredient from certified organic farming
FITONASAL CHILDREN'S NASENSPRAY
DECONGESTION AND PROTECTS THE MUCOUS MEASURES, EVEN IN CASE OF A COLD COAT
125 ml spray with fine atomizer
Fitonasal Children is a nasal decongestant spray specially formulated to unclog the noses of our little ones from congestion and irritation of the nasal cavities caused by the common cold, common cold, allergic rhinitis and sinusitis, both acute and chronic. Fitonasal Children works thanks to TANNISAL, a molecular complex of tannins and rock salt that interacts with the nasal mucosa, causing:
- Decongestant action, thanks to a balanced osmotic action that helps attract water from the swollen tissues without irritating and drying out the mucous membrane.
- Protective action on the mucous membrane thanks to the formation of a mucoadhesive layer and the antioxidant action.
In addition, thanks to its continuous fine nebulization, the product has a deep purifying action on the nasal cavities, eliminating excessive mucus and the pathogens, irritants and allergens it contains (viruses, bacteria, smoke, smog, pollen, irritants, etc.). This effect is particularly useful in infants who cannot blow their nose and in children who do not blow their nose properly. Because of these properties, Fitonasal Children is suitable for coughs caused by discharge of secretions from the nose into the throat. A possible accumulation of mucus in the nasal cavities as well as the presence of microorganisms and allergens can actually be the cause of coughing or other problems such as sore throat and middle ear infections via the secretion flow from the nose into the throat.
Fitonasal Children does not contain vasoconstrictors and thanks to its non-pharmacological mechanism of action it does not cause any habituation effect, does not dry out the nasal mucosa, does not irritate and can be used frequently, even over a long period of time. Using the product on infants and children promotes breathing and improves sleep at night.
The Fitonasal Children's spray canister is equipped with "Bag-on-Valve" technology, an integral part of the product's effectiveness, which confers a multitude of advantages:
- Practical application - BOV technology allows spraying with continuous product delivery in all positions, especially useful in the first years of life;
- Ergonomic Spray Head - The product dispensing nozzle has been designed with our little ones' noses in mind;
- Quality - The product is contained in a sachet isolated from the outer container, which allows the product to flow out without sucking in air, liquids or anything else;
- Environmental protection - Contains nitrogen, which does not damage the ozone layer.
The expiry date stated on the pack remains the same after first use.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Use
Fitonasal Children at least twice a day, in the morning and in the evening and whenever necessary. For a decongestant and protective effect on the mucous membrane, we recommend using Fitonasal Children as follows:
1. From 6 months to 1 year
- Lay the child on their side, insert the nozzle into the upper nostril and spray the product.
- Lay the child on the other side and repeat the process in the other nostril.
2. Over 1 year
- Insert the nozzle into the nostril and gently press the spray head for a few seconds.
- Clean your nose or, if possible, blow your nose and repeat the spraying process in the other nostril.
Clean the spray head after each use with a damp, clean cloth and dry carefully.
not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist. Only use in the nose. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water.
Caution - container is under pressure: may burst if heated. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Protect from sun rays. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children.
The expiry date stated on the pack remains unchanged even after the first use.
Functional components: TANNISAL, standardized molecular complex consisting of: tannin fraction (from witch hazel) and rock salt (salt extracted from salt mines, not chemically treated).
Also contains: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Lemon Juice, Nahcolite (Natural Sodium Bicarbonate).