New innovative product for gout!
Gout is a chronic disease accompanied by acute painful crises.
The joints of the lower and upper limbs are mainly affected - the big toe (most common), ankles, heels, knees, wrists, toes and elbows.
Gout is characterized by increased levels of uric acid in both the blood and urine.
Excess uric acid in the body leads to the formation of uric acid crystals in the joints.
These accumulations of crystals lead to:
- Pain from the mechanical irritation of the nerve endings by the crystals
- Pain from wounding the intra-articular surface
- Inflammation and swelling of the affected joint
Causes of gout:
- Intake of large amounts of purines from the food consumed (mainly from meat and trifles)
- Consumption of a lot of alcohol
- Enzyme defect in the body (the enzyme xanthine oxidase is blocked)
- By heredity
- Due to other diseases - diabetes, kidney disease, tumors, leukemia, cirrhosis, infections.
Advantages of Gutrol:
• Effective in both gouty crises and chronic gout
• Absolutely harmless, non-toxic, no side effects, no contraindications
• It can be taken for a long time
• Can be combined with other tools and methods
• Does not cause dizziness and does not affect the ability to drive and use machines
• Can be taken by diabetics!
• Unique product - without analogue on the market
GUTROL contributes to the body's natural dissolution of uric acid crystals in joints and other tissues.
GUTROL has a beneficial effect on the joints - the big toe, ankles, heels, knees, wrists, fingers and elbows.
GUTROL contributes to the maintenance of the normal physiological function of the joints, surrounding tissues, interstitial spaces and other tissues and organs.
GUTROL helps to bind uric acid into a water-soluble compound that is excreted naturally by the body.
GUTROL for gout Ingredients (in 3 caps. Max intake):
polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate 240 mg, bromelain 30 mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 9 mg, excipients.
How does Gutrol work in a gout crisis?
- Gutrol achieves analgesic effect:
- dissolves uric acid crystals and removes pain from mechanical irritation of nerve endings by crystals
- provides maintenance of normal humidity in the joint cavities, which reduces swelling in them and in the surrounding tissues
- Gutrol has a regenerating effect:
- protects and epithelizes the crystal-damaged mucosa
- restores the intra-articular surface and removes pain from injury
- Gutrol has an anti-inflammatory effect on the joint surfaces:
- affects inflammation and swelling by eliminating the cause
- Gutrol reduces the duration of the attack.
How does Gutrol work in chronic gout to prevent future crises?
Gutrol has a well-defined uricolytic effect:
- contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of uric acid in the blood and urine
- forms a water-soluble complex with excess uric acid in the body and excretes it naturally through urine
- prevents the formation of crystals and the appearance of joint attacks
Gutrol helps prevent joint deformities.
The uricolytic action makes Gutrol applicable in gouty crisis and chronic gout.
GUTROL for gout Dosage:
For adults and children over 14 years - 1 capsule daily.
If necessary: 1 capsule up to 3 times a day (at regular intervals).
It is recommended to take half to 1 hour before meals.