HAEMORRHOID-Gatreu N R13 internal haemorrhoids mixture
With the Gastreu ® series from Dr. Reckeweg, you will be offered a well-tolerated treatment method based on homeopathic therapy. The name "Gatreu" means stomach-friendly. Haemorrhoid-Gastreu ® NR 13 is a homeopathic medicine for diseases of the rectum. The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Improvement of symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
The advantages of Haemorrhoid-Gastreu ® N R13, HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture at a glance:
• Easy to use – thanks to oral drops
• Ideal for on the go and at work
• Works from the inside out
• Well tolerated with natural active ingredients
• No Prescription
What are hemorrhoids?
Nobody likes to talk about it, but everyone has it: hemorrhoids. Yes, you've read that correctly! Everyone has hemorrhoids and that's a good thing. Because they have an important function in the human organism. Hemorrhoids are not a disease, but a normal anatomical structure. Haemorrhoids are well-perfused vascular cushions in the rectum which, together with the sphincter, prevent uncontrolled emptying of the intestine. Normally, the vascular cushions are hidden. Only with pathologically enlarged hemorrhoids does it become uncomfortable and typical symptoms such as itching, weeping or a feeling of pressure on the anus arise. This is then referred to as “hemorrhoidal disease”.
How many people in the population are affected by hemorrhoidal disease is difficult to say. Many of those affected do not talk about their symptoms out of shame - not even with their doctor. Experts estimate that around 50% of all people over the age of 30 will suffer from enlarged hemorrhoids at some point in their lives.
What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (hemorrhoidal disease to be precise) are often accompanied by the following symptoms:
• Foreign body sensation, especially when sitting •
Pain during bowel movements
• Bright red blood in the stool be sure to see a doctor.
Haemorrhoids can be promoted by:
• Diet low in fiber
• Insufficient fluid intake
• Too little exercise, a lot of sedentary work
• Weak connective tissue
• Sluggish bowel movements and constipation
• Straining during bowel movements
• Pregnancy (pressure in the stomach)
Naturally well tolerated: Haemorrhoid-Gastreu ® NR 13
The homeopathic drops are not only effective, but also well tolerated. Side effects or interactions with other drugs are not yet known. Thus, the drops can also be used in addition to creams, ointments and suppositories for hemorrhoids. Haemorrhoid-Gastreu ® N R13 drops contain a combination of eight proven homeopathic active ingredients that have an effect on the typical symptoms of hemorrhoids. It is important to start treatment as early as possible
HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture Active ingredients:
• Collinsonia canadensis D4 (semolina root) Intestinal regulation – relief from hemorrhoids and constipation.
• Hamamelis virginiana D3 (Virginian witch hazel) Soothes irritation – for hemorrhoids and minor mucosal injuries.
• Nux vomica D4 (Nit vomit) Soothing – for sensitive hemorrhoids.
• Paeonia officinalis D3 (Farmer's Peony) Soothing - for hemorrhoids and other anal diseases.
• Acidum nitricum D6 (nitric acid) Anti-inflammatory – for cracks in the skin and mucous membranes.
• Aesculus hippocastanum D2 (horse chestnut) Pain-relieving – for hemorrhoids.
• Lycopodium clavatum D5 (club clubmoss) Harmonizing – for sore skin, weeping eczema and itchy skin areas.
• Sulfur D5 (sulphur) Breastfeeding – for itching and light bleeding.
HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture Note:
Contains 66% alcohol by volume.
A doctor should be consulted for all unclear and sudden complaints, as they may be illnesses that require medical clarification and treatment. A doctor should be consulted in the event of pain, bleeding or blood or mucus deposits on the stool.
Dosage HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture recommendation:
Unless otherwise prescribed:
In acute conditions, take 5 drops every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day. An application longer than 1 week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist. In chronic forms, take 5 drops 1 to 3 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced. Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
Duration of use HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture :
Homeopathic medicines should not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
For HAEMORRHOID-Gastreu, internal haemorrhoids mixture risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pharmaceutical Factory • Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH • Berliner Ring 22 • 64625 Bensheim