Hair removal devices | Unisex Hair Removal | Product Details
The HPL technology has been clinically tested and is deemed to be a safe, convenient and effective hair removal device that can be used at home. The combination of a built-in skin colour sensor to protect your skin and a safety mechanism to protect your eyes is what makes Glide Unisex a unique hair removal device. This hair removal device has been specially designed to treat both various skin complexions and can also be used safely after exposure to the sun with the low energy setting.
Most hair removal devices that use pulses of light are not suitable for hair removal from naturally darker complexions. This is true for most light-based Hair removal devices that can be used in a home setting. Silk'n Glide Unisex 200,000, however, is different. This hair removal device has been specially designed to treat some darker skin complexions as well. The lower energy level to which the Glide Unisex can be adjusted in combination with the unique skin colour sensor make this possible, howver it is not suitable for use on grey hairs.
- Model: Silk'n Glide Unisex 200,000
- Type: Hair removal devices.
- Treatment area: 3cm²
- For use on both men and women
- Full body treatment in less than 20 minutes
- Adjustable speed settings from 1 pulse per second to 1 pulse per 2 seconds
- Up to 92% hair reduction after completing the treatment sessions
- Schedule hair removal sessions with the intelligent Silk'n App
- Produces 200,000 light pulses
- Suitable for facial and full-body treatment
- Pulse & glide methods
- Features 5 energy settings
- Can be used after sunbathing (using energy setting 1)
- No refill cartridge needed
- Handy storage case included
- Silk'n Cleansing Box disinfection system included
- Type: IPL
- Stage: Hair removal devices.
- Brand: Silkn