Artisan Katsaya from Thailand handcrafted these exotic sterling silver earrings. The hoop earrings showcase a Balinese inspired tribal design. This design is chic and lightweight and goes great with any outfit.
- Condition: New
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Finish: Oxidized, polished
- Style: Fashion, bali style
- Weight: 4.0 grams
- Measurements: 30 mm (1.18 inches) diameter
- Earring type: Pierced hoop earrings
- Closure: Continuous
- Trademark: While this item is made of sterling silver, it is not stamped 925
- Model No: PE-0284-0
Story Behind the Art:
Katsaya has been in the jewelry design business for a long time but she has never considered it work, more of a passion. Katsaya first started designing jewelry in Chang Mai, the handicraft epicenter of Thailand. She learned her trade from her father and uncle who were silversmiths. She helped design all the jewelry for her father and uncle. She loves what she does and feels proud that she is able to pass down her skills and talents to the younger generation of her family.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code . See for further information.
- Worldstock Country: Thailand
- Product Features: Handmade
- Material: Metal
- Style: Delicate, Fashion, Hoop
- Jewelry Finish: High Polish, Oxidized
- Metal Color: Silver
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Exact Color: Silver