HAY FUTURE MEDICINAL DHU allergic rhinitis tab.
Pack size: 100 pc
Dosage form: Tablets
Hay fever, allergic rhinitis
remedy Dhu tablets Active ingredients: Luffa operculata D4, Galphimia glauca D3, Cardiospermum D3.
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Allergic diseases of the upper respiratory tract such as B. hay fever (pollinosis) and year-round allergic rhinitis (perennial allergic rhinitis). Contains lactose and wheat starch.
Hay fever remedy DHU contains three herbal homeopathic single remedies. It regulates the body's excessive reaction to pollen, animal hair, house dust mites, etc. The urge to sneeze, itch and nasal congestion quickly subside and the unpleasant tears and stinging of the eyes subside.
For allergic rhinitis, Hay fever information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
DHU Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG, Karlsruhe
(Status: February 2005)
Hay fever remedy DHU:
For allergic rhinitis
• relieves all typical hay fever symptoms
• does not make you tired
• even for children from 6 years of age (tablets)
• in your pharmacy without a prescription
Hay fever remedy DHU relieves acute symptoms such as sneezing attacks, an itchy and burning nose or watery and itchy eyes - ie you only need one preparation for your symptoms. Hay fever remedy DHU does not make you tired and is very well tolerated. Therefore it is also suitable for children (tablets from 6 years). In contrast to antihistamines, hay fever remedy DHU not only suppresses the symptoms of the allergy, but also regulates the immune system so that allergic reactions are weakened in the long term or even completely absent. Hay fever remedy DHU works best if it is taken before the pollen count begins. Hay fever remedy DHU also helps with allergic reactions to animal hair or house dust mites.
You receive hay fever remedy DHU in two different dosage forms:
• Mixture (drops).
- 25 mg Luffa operculata D4
- 25 mg Thryallis glauca D3
- 25 mg Cardiospermum halicacabum D3
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
- Wheat starch
Indication / application
- Homeopathic medicine for respiratory diseases
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. This includes:
- Allergic diseases of the upper respiratory tract such as B. hay fever (pollinosis) and year-round allergic rhinitis (perennial allergic rhinitis).
HAY FUTURE MEDICINAL DHU allergic rhinitis dosage
The following information applies unless the medicine has been prescribed for you otherwise.
How much of the medicine should you take and how often should you use it?
In the case of acute symptoms, you should take 1 tablet every half hour to hourly (no more than
6 times a day). Use for more than a week should only
be done after consulting a homeopathically experienced therapist.
In chronic cases you should take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day. If
the symptoms improve , the frequency of use should be reduced.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 12 should receive two thirds of the adult dose.
- In the case of acute symptoms, you should take 1 tablet every half hour to hourly (no more than
- How much of the medicine should you take and how often should you use it?
Duration of application
- Homeopathic medication should also not be taken for long periods of time without medical advice.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
HAY FUTURE MEDICINAL DHU allergic rhinitis way
- You should take the tablet half an hour before or after a meal, preferably allowing it to dissolve slowly in your mouth.
What side effects can occur when using the medicine?
- In rare cases, when taking the medicine, e.g. B. due to the wheat starch, intolerance reactions such as skin rashes or stomach problems.
- Note: When taking a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case, you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- If you observe side effects that are not listed here, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
HAY FUTURE MEDICINAL DHU allergic rhinitis Interactions
Interactions with other means
- What other drugs affect the way the drug works?
Which semiluxury food, dishes and beverages should you avoid?
- It is not known that the effect of the medicinal product is influenced by other medicinal products.
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants. If you are taking any other medication, please ask your doctor.
When should you not use the medicine?
- The medicine must not be used if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to wheat starch or any other ingredient of the medicine.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
What do you have to consider during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience with its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the drug should only be used after consulting a doctor.
HAY FUTURE MEDICINAL DHU allergic rhinitis Patient information
Precautions for use
What to consider with children
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in young children. It should therefore not be used in children under 6 years of age.
- The use of this drug for year-round allergic rhinitis (perennial allergic rhinitis) requires a medical examination and clarification of the cause of the disease. In the event of persistent, unclear or newly occurring complaints, a doctor should be consulted, as the diseases may be that require medical clarification.
- What to consider with children