HIALUROM Tendon pre-filled syringes For treating pain in tendon diseases
Pre-filled syringes are only intended for use by a trained doctor / specialist."
Hialurom Tendon pre-filled syringe
For treating pain in tendon diseases
Hialurom Tendon is a viscoelastic solution for peritendinous injection or injection into the tendon sheath.
• 40 mg hyaluronic acid per syringe (20 mg / ml)
• 2 ml pre-filled syringe
• For the treatment of tendon pain and restricted mobility in the case of tendon diseases.
• Supports the gliding ability of the tendons
• Prevents the free passage of inflammatory cells and molecules through the tendon sheath
HIALUROM Tendon pre-filled syringes For treating pain in tendon diseases Application:
Injection into the tendon sheath:
For tendons with a tendon sheath, Hialurom Tendon is injected directly into the tendon sheath in the affected area.
For tendons without a tendon sheath, the product is applied along the affected tendons, but not into the tendon itself.
Several tendons can be treated at the same time. Inject a total of twice weekly.
• Highly concentrated
• Contains mannitol - a radical scavenger
• Free from animal proteins