Hustagil balm contains essential oils of thyme, eucalyptus and lavender, which facilitate breathing. Contains almond oil, panthenol and vitamin E.
HUSTAGIL BALSAM Way of acting:
Hustagil balm contains a combination of well-known essential oils that complement each other. Thyme oil dilates the bronchi and makes breathing easier. Eucalyptus oil liquefies the secretion and has an expectorant effect. Lavender oil gives a delicate natural aroma to the balm and contributes to the pleasant application of the product. The content of almond oil and vitamin E leads to softening of the skin. For external use only. Suitable for children and adults.
HUSTAGIL BALSAM Application method:
Apply on hands, rub between fingers to warm balm. Apply gently on the chest and back and massage. The best time to apply is in the evening just before bedtime. Do not apply on the face and nose, as well as on damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
HUSTAGIL BALSAM Advantages:
- Herbal product with a fine scent of essential oils
- Soft action
- does not irritate the skin
- Does not contain dyes, preservatives and synthetic perfume compositions
- Washes off easily with cold water
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin and children
- Minimized risk of allergic skin reactions
- The skin tolerance of the balm is clinically proven
Store at room temperature. Close the cap tightly.