HYLAK plus, lactobacillus acidophilus, acidophilus, Lactobacillus helveticus oral solution
Hylak ® plus acidophilus
substrate d. metabolites v. L. (Lactobacillus) helveticus and L. acidophilus.
Areas of application:
Traditionally used e.g. support i.e. bowel function, e.g. B. in case of constipation and diarrhea. This information is based exclusively on tradition and many years of experience. Use in children from 2 years of age and adults.
Contains lactose and glucose. Note leaflet.
For lactobacillus acidophilus, acidophilus risks and side effects, read the leaflet and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pharmacist. Entrepreneur: Recordati Pharma GmbH, 89075 Ulm.
To support the intestinal function.
- 493.96 mg Lactobacillus helveticus DSM 4183, metabolic products from aqueous substrate
- 123.49 mg Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 4149, metabolic products from aqueous substrate
- disodium hydrogen phosphate-7 water
- potassium monohydrogen phosphate
- Phosphoric acid for pH adjustment
- potassium sorbate
- Citric acid monohydrate
- water, purified
- lactic acid
- Sodium saccharine
- sodium cyclamate
- cherry flavor
- cream flavor
- Residual fermentation medium (Lactobacillus helveticus DSM 4183)
- Residual fermentation medium (Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 4149)
- dry skim milk
- Yeast Dry Extract
Hylak® plus acidophilus. Supports bowel function.
Hylak® plus acidophilus contains metabolites of the bacteria Lactobacillus helveticus and Lactobacillus acidophilus. The ingredients of Hylak® plus acidophilus act on the bacteria in the human intestine.
Hylak® plus acidophilus is traditionally used to support bowel function and is approved to support bowel function, e.g. B. in constipation and diarrhea.
Hylak® plus acidophilus
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic intestinal germs
- strengthens the defense function of the intestinal flora
- brings the disturbed intestinal flora into balance
If the intestinal flora is damaged, stool irregularities usually occur, which can be treated gently and effectively with Hylak® plus acidophilus. Hylak® plus acidophilus essentially consists of metabolic products from bacteria that are found in the intestinal flora of every human being.
Hylak® plus acidophilus compact
Adults take 2 ml three times a day, pregnant women and children from 2 years of age take 1 ml three times a day.
After the symptoms have improved, the dose can be halved.
Hylak® plus acidophilus is taken with plenty of liquid (water, tea or juice, no milk) before or during the meal. In principle, the duration of use is not limited.
Special properties of Hylak® plus acidophilus
- Many years of experience show the good effectiveness
- Good compatibility
- Pleasant cherry taste