HYPERICUM STEIERL potency chord, mood states, mixed state mood disorder drops
Mixture HYPERICUM STEIERL potency chord, mood states, mixed state mood disorder for ingestion
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures.
These include: Mood states.
HYPERICUM STEIERL potency chord, mood states, mixed state mood disorder Composition
10.0 g contain - active ingredients
Hypericum perforatum ø 3.34 g
Hypericum perforatum Dil. D 6 3.33 g
Hypericum perforatum Dil. D 12 3.33 g
Hypericum Steierl must not be taken
- if you are being treated with one of the drugs listed under "Interactions"
- if you are allergic to one of its components
- if your skin is known to be hypersensitive to light
- by women of childbearing age who are not taking any contraceptive measures
- in alcoholics
- during pregnancy and lactation
- in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Precautions for use and warnings
Contains 57% alcohol by volume.
Because of the alcohol content, Hypericum Steierl Potenzakkord should only be used in people with liver diseases, epileptics and people with organic brain diseases after consulting a doctor. During the application of Hypericum Steierl Potenzakkord, intensive UV radiation (long sunbaths, sunlamps, solariums) should be avoided.
HYPERICUM STEIERL potency chord, mood states, mixed state mood disorder interactions
Hypericum Steierl Potenzakkord can interact with numerous other medicinal substances in the sense that the concentration of these substances in the blood is reduced and the effectiveness is thereby weakened. These substances include the following drugs:
- medicines used to suppress transplant rejection > ciclosporin > tacrolimus for internal use > sirolimus
- medicines used to treat HIV infection or AIDS proteinase inhibitors such as > indinavir non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors such as > Nevirapine
- cytostatics such as > Imatimb > Irinotecan with the exception of monoclonal antibodies.
- medicines to prevent blood clotting > phenprocoumon > warfarin
- hormonal contraceptives
- and other antidepressants such as > amitriptyline and > nortriptyline.
Hypericum Steierl Potenzakkord can increase the concentration of serotonin in the brain with other medicines used to treat depression to such an extent that this can lead to a life-threatening serotonin syndrome.
These are in particular the following drugs: paroxetine > sertraline and > trazodone.
In light-skinned people, photosensitization of the skin areas that are exposed to strong radiation (sun, solarium) can occur. Allergic skin rashes, gastrointestinal complaints, tiredness or restlessness, subjective discomfort such as tingling and increased liver values are possible.