- Ibufen BABY (ibuprofen suppository) one of the formulations based on ibuprofen for use in children and infants for the relief of pain (weak to moderate) reduction in inflammation and body temperature.
The active ingredient is ibuprofen. 1 suppository contains 60 mg of ibuprofen. The other ingredients are: Witepsol H 15, W 45 Witepsol.
Preparation in the form of suppositories for rectal administration contains ibuprofen, which belongs to the group of NSAID corresponding to mitigate the pain (for low to moderate severity), inflammation, and decrease in body temperature (from viral infection, and in the course of vaccinale). Safe for the health of infants and children.
- allergic drug components
- gastric ulcers or bleeding
- liver or renal disorder
- a body weight lower than 6 kg
- bleeding, cerebrovascular
- receiving at the same time other NSAIDs
- haemorrhagic diathesis
- 3 trimester of pregnancy
It is recommended to use the preparation in case of pain of low or average intensity, as well as at elevated ciepłocie body. Indicated for the cold and flu, injuries, post-operative pain, inflammation of the middle ear. For use in children and infants.
Use rectally at a dose of 20-30 mg / kg. in 3-4 doses. Typically, for infants 3-9 months of use suppository 1 x 3/24 (every 6-8 hours). In children from 9 months to 2 years use suppository 1 x 4/24 (every 6 hours).