- IBUMAX is one of the preparations based on ibuprofen, intended for use to relieve pain, inflammation and lower body temperature.
The preparation in the form of coated tablets contains ibuprofen, which belongs to the group NSAIDs responsible for alleviating pain, inflammation and reducing body temperature.
- allergy to the components of the drug
- peptic ulcer
- kidney, heart or liver disorders
- concomitant use of other preparations with NSAIDs
- blood coagulation disorders -
children less than 12 years old
- 3 trimesters of pregnancy
It is recommended to use the preparation for minor or moderate pain, as well as for increased body temperature.
For adults and adolescents over 12 years, use 1 tablet. every 4h (however no more than 3 tables / 24 hours).