Ice Power Arthro Cream for joint pain
Unique cooling cream for the treatment of various joint problems (e.g. joint pain and swelling in the joints or osteoarthritis).
• Particularly suitable for pain relief and swelling, for example in the finger joints
• The cooling effect is created by menthol and eucalyptus and the effect is enhanced by glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM. These are critical to joint health
• Specially designed to treat smaller joints (eg fingers). But it is also suitable for the relief of knee pain, shoulder pain or other pain and discomfort caused by osteoarthritis.
ICE POWER Arthro Cream Application:
Ice Power Arthro Creme is a unique cooling cream for the versatile treatment of joint pain. For the best possible results, it is recommended that the cream be used for at least four weeks. Massage the cream on the affected areas 2-3 times a day.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds. Only for external use.
ICE POWER Arthro Cream General information:
• Menthol and eucalyptus oil cool the tissue in the joint area and thus naturally relieve pain and swelling.
• Chondroitin is a naturally formed substance in cartilage tissue and lubricates the joint surfaces.
• Glucosamine is a natural endogenous substance that is found in all connective tissues and plays an essential role in the health of articular cartilage.
• MSM (also dimethyl sulfone or methyl sulfonyl methane) has anti-inflammatory effects, relieves muscle pain and promotes blood circulation. In addition, MSM relieves muscle and joint tension and supports the regeneration of painful and sudden muscle fatigue. It is an organic sulfur compound.
ICE POWER Arthro Cream Clinically proven effectiveness
According to studies, Power Arthro Creme relieves mild and moderate joint pain and increases joint mobility.
In a study * with osteoarthritis patients, the benefits of Ice Power Arthro Creme could be clearly demonstrated. The participants' joint mobility improved by 19.5% within two weeks and by up to 35% within four weeks.
The pain value shown with the help of the so-called VAS scale was reduced after four weeks from originally 64 mm (at rest) to 41 mm at the end of the study.
As a result, the restrictions indicated by the HAQ index for everyday activities could be reduced from 0.66 at the beginning to 0.62 after 2 weeks and 0.42 after 4 weeks. The pain values for everyday activities decreased from 0.64 to 0.53 within the first two weeks and to 0.36 at the end of the study.
9 out of 10 study participants were satisfied with the treatment.
ICE POWER Arthro Cream Conclusions:
This simple, topical cooling cream relieves moderate pain and reduces joint mobility problems without any noticeable counter-indications.
* The Effects of Topical Cold Gel on Hand Osteoarthritis Olavi Airaksinen, MD, PhD, Associate Professor (Kuopio University Hospital, Kuopio, Finland); Nils Kyrklund, MD; Anneli Sikkut MSc; Jukka P. Kouri, MD.