IMMUSTARK Forte with Propolis Capsules 60 pcs, Tremella, Maitake, Shiitake mushroom extract
Product information "ImmuStark Forte with Propolis 60 capsules"
IMMUSTARK Forte with Propolis, Tremella, Maitake, Shiitake mushroom extract. Nature provides the right nutrients for all needs
- This fungus belongs to the genus of tremors.
- The mushroom got its middle name "silver ear" because of its characteristic appearance.
- Tremella contains fiber, B vitamins and vitamin C, among other things.
- The tree fungus has been a regular part of the Japanese menu since the 11th century.
- Is rich in polysaccharides (multiple sugars) and antioxidants. Also contains vitamins B and C and minerals.
- The name "Shiitake" comes from the Japanese and is made up of the word "shii", a type of tree on which the mushroom prefers to grow, and the word "take", which literally means "mushroom".
- In East Asia it is found in numerous dishes
- The shiitake has secondary plant substances, but also so-called "lentinan" (polysaccharide).
- The human organism needs zinc regularly in small amounts (hence the term "trace element"). There are no zinc stores in the body.
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Nettle, red peppers and cabbage are good sources of vitamin C (and have significantly more than lemons).
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
Laminaria japonica extract
- Japanese leaf kelp is a seaweed.
- Algae contain many vital substances (calcium, magnesium, iodine, zinc, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids).
- Laminaria japonica is rich in fiber.
- Ginger is a hot root from East Asia.
- Botanically, ginger is a lily family.
- Ginger root provides vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Propolis is a protective substance (a kind of resin) from the beehive. Bees line it with it.
- Propolis contains resins, essential oils, flavonoids and phenols (secondary plant substances).
- Iron is a component of the blood pigment "hemoglobin".
- Iron is found in animal and plant foods.
- Iron contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin A designates a group of chemical substances with the same biological effects.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Copper is one of the trace elements.
- The body contains around 70 to 150 mg of copper.
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Copper helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D is synthesized in the body when enough sunlight is available.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- The group of B6 vitamins includes 3 similar chemical substances.
- Vitamin B6 is water-soluble and is one of the substances that are essential for the body and that it cannot produce itself.
- Whole grain products, fish or legumes, for example, contain a lot of B6.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
IMMUSTARK Forte with Propolis, Tremella, Maitake, Shiitake mushroom extract Responsible according to Art. 8 Para. 1 of the VO (EU) 1169/2011: NUTROPURE LIMITED, Lordou Vyronos, 61-63, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus