INFLUDORON stray balls, Influenza infections, febrile colds
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets, Influenza infections, febrile colds Areas of application:
According to the anthroposophical knowledge of humans and nature. These include: Influenza infections and febrile colds.
Contains sucrose (sucrose).
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets, Influenza infections, febrile colds For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Weleda Infludoron pellets
Naturally effective pellets for flu-like infections and feverish colds.
INFLUDORON pellets help with:
In the case of flu-like infections and feverish colds
At the first signs of a cold - with and fever.
Infludoron works from the first signs and in all phases of a cold.
If you take Infludoron® when you first have a cold, you can often prevent or alleviate the onset of the disease. If the cold is there, with symptoms such as fever, fatigue and aching limbs, the Weleda 6-fold combination of monkshood, bryos, eucalyptus, water dost, sabadilla and iron phosphate supports the self-healing powers and reduces the symptoms.
- Monkshood (aconite): Relieves headaches and body aches caused by colds and normalizes body temperature in the case of a fever.
- Eucalyptus: Makes nasal breathing easier when you have a cold.
- Wasserdost (Eupatorium): Loosens stuck mucus in case of colds and coughs.
- Bryonia: Has a decongestant effect in the airways.
- Lice seeds (Sabadilla): Reduces runny nose.
- Iron phosphate (Ferrum phosphoricum): regulates the heat forces in the body.
The potentiated phosphorus contained in Infludoron is linked to iron (iron phosphate). This strengthens the respiratory organs and regulates the body's warmth in a well-tolerated way. Fever is not suppressed, but the body's self-healing processes are supported in such a way that the fever can naturally subside more quickly.
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets Advantages:
- Effective and well-tolerated natural medicinal product
- For the whole family - From infancy
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets Active ingredients and ingredients:
Five herbal ingredients:
- Aconitum napellus (Monkshood) Dil. D1
- Bryonia (bryony) Dil. D1
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus)
- Eupatorium perfoliatum (Wasserdost) Dil. D1
- Sabadilla officinallis (lice seeds)
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets A mineral component:
- Ferrum phosphoricum (iron phosphate) Dil. D6
The medicinal product is free from colorings and preservatives, alcohol, gluten and lactose. Nice to know: The blue monkshood belongs to the buttercup family. It grows mainly in the mountain regions of Western and Central Europe. The flowering perennials develop most beautifully in the full and intense sun of higher altitudes.
The monkshood plants that Weleda uses to manufacture medicinal products are grown in its own biodynamically managed medicinal herb garden.
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets User:
For the whole family - from infancy onwards
INFLUDORON Weleda pellets Dosage & application:
Unless otherwise prescribed, the following dosage applies:
Adults and adolescents from 12 years of age every 1-2 hours 15 pellets,
children from 6-11 years every 1-2 hours 8- 10 pellets,
children from 1-5 years 5-10 pellets 3-4 times a day,
babies in the 1st year of life 3-5 pellets 3-4 times a day.
Let the granules dissolve in your mouth.