Nutritional supplement with a new enriched formula for effective treatment of metabolic syndrome, polycystic ovaries and prevention of gestational diabetes. Normalizes blood sugar during pregnancy.
Purpose of Inoginol:
- Helps to overcome the deficiency of folic acid, inositol and vitamin D, needed to improve ovarian function and fat and sugar metabolism;
- Helps for a better response of the body in controlled hyperstimulation of the ovaries;
- Improves metabolic abnormalities;
- Restores the normal frequency of the menstrual cycle;
- Improves follicular fluid;
- Restores spontaneous ovulation;
- Reduces hyperandrogenism;
- Improves the quality of oocytes;
- In vitro fertilization helps reduce the risk of hyperstimulation syndrome;
- Protects against neural tube defects.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome;
- Insulin resistance;
- Prediabetic conditions;
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus;
- Gestational diabetes mellitus and the presence of an increased risk of developing such;
- Patients with metabolic syndrome;
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COX) in in vitro fertilization.
In women with polycystic ovary syndrome, Inoginol treatment restores normal serum insulin levels and improves metabolic abnormalities, reduces hyperglycemia, restores spontaneous ovulation and normal menstrual cycles. The use of the food supplement reduces hyperandrogenism - clinical and biochemical, improves the quality of oocytes and reduces the risk of hyperstimulation syndrome in assisted reproductive technologies.
Content 1 tablet% HRS (Nutritional Reference Value)
D-chiroinositol 500 mg
Myo-inositol 200 mg
Revifast (Japanese patchouli extract in magnesium hydroxide with a minimum amount of resveratrol 30%) 80 mg
Manganese 4 mg 200
Folic acid (pteroylglutamic acid) 200 μg 100
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10 μg 200
Excipients: fillers: microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, croscarmellose sodium; anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silica.
The specific action of D-chiroinositol and Myo-inositol in the composition of Inoginol is expressed in the reduction of insulin resistance and prevention of oxidative stress. The effect is further enhanced by the addition of Revifast and Vitamin D. In the treatment of PCOS, it is absolutely necessary to use both stereoisomers of Inositol: Myo-inositol and D-chiroinositol. In patients with PCOS and type 2 diabetes, a deficiency of the enzyme epimerase is observed, which changes the ratio of these 2 stereoisomers. As a result, the condition of PCOS and Type 2 Diabetes worsens.
D-chiroinositol: Reduces insulin resistance by regulating glucose metabolism. It also has antioxidant activity.
Myo-inositol: An important component of the follicular microenvironment, regulates calcium metabolism and improves the quality of oocytes.
The ratio of D-chiroinositol to myo-inositol correlates directly with insulin resistance.
Administration of only 1 of the 2 stereoisomers does not result in adequate treatment.
A way of use:
Inoginol can be taken at any time of the day. The dosage is 1 tablet daily.
At the discretion of the treating physician, the dose may be adjusted to 2 tablets daily
Minimum period of application of Inoginol - 6 months.